29. This is what I am

Arthit

After hearing to his confession. I don't think I can ever see in his eyes. I can't do this I am a cheater. I just don't want to stay here. I want to runaway before my eyes deceive me.

"I am sorry" that was all I was able to say before running away from his room.

I ran to my dorm and locked the door before anyone can get in. I want to be alone. I cannot be with anyone right one. I want to clear my head I want to be alone. I just curled up on my bed. A familiar warm greeted me.

"Moon? What are you doing here?"

When I came to know that you got sick I was worried I came to check on you but when I came you was not here. So I was waiting for you to come back

"You knew where I was don't you?"

Yes I knew that you was with Kong and I don't want to disturb you that's why I stayed here

I can't hold it anymore the tears ran down my cheek before I could hold back

"Why are everyone being nice to me. I don't deserve it"

No dear you deserve every good thing in this world. You are one pure soul that no one can imagine about.

"No I am not pure. Do you call someone pure who is playing with others feeling. I am dirty. I am selfish"

If you say that way then I am the one who is more selfish and dirty. If you know who I am. I dont know whether you will even be in the same place I am. I am a vampire Arthit. A vampire who kills other being for his survival. You say that you are selfish. You can't imagine the things that I have done Arthit. Please don't say that about yourself. You are pure at least to me you are. Don't worry about others.

"What you did is for survival. I too eat non veg does that mean I am a vampire too. I too have killed"

You are not getting what I am saying

"I know exactly what you are saying. You suck others blood for survival. If you say it that way. You should have killed me moon. Why am I still standing here debating it to you. You have stayed in my place n number of times but still I am breathing. I am not afraid of you moon. I feel safe when I am with you. Safe do you get that word."