58. What the hell?

Kongpob

When I came to know that I was summoned by oracle. I left the place. Even without saying aything to my sun. Yes I have to undergo trail. They want my precious sun to it but I don't want to hurt him. So I took the decision to take the trail instead of him. I just don't want to talk about. I have only two days before the trail start and I want to treasure as much time as I can with my cute little creature.

M and Tew has called me n number of times what would have been about. Did My dear get into trouble somewhere. I called Tew to enquire about it.

"Tew what is it about?"

"Master it's about our little master Arthit..." he hesitated before really saying anything. What happened did he get kidnapped again.

"Don't say that he is kidnapped" I was already starting to panic.

"No master it's not that"

"Then what the hell it is about Tew"

"He is pub and he is drinking with his friends. It has already been 12 bottles and he is still keep on drinking. We tried to stop we cannot do anything. I am really sorry master. His aura is too strong for us to hold him back"

What the hell they have done.  Even a little amount of alcohol is aphrodisiac to vampire and he has gulped down 12 bottles. Are my minions out of their mind. Thanks he is not a complete vampire gene or else. I cannot imagine what would have happened. He would have tore the whole place down in search oh me.

My sun has more of wolf gene is him but still it won't stop him from getting hot and oh my God what if he reacts to both of it. Hot as well as drunk.  When it comes to werewolf that too not mated werewolf he will go in search of his mate. There should not be any werewolf and that pub. I quickly got the suppressant and ran.

"MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS NEAR HIM NOT UNTIL I COME THERE"

"But master he is already on the dance floor. We cannot show who we are. It's like breaking our law

"WHAT THE HELL"

No Arthit don't let anyone come near you, your moon is coming for you. Why all the time he makes me worry about him. Taking care of my sister was much more better  and why the hell he has to so cute and adorable. If I don't go there soon. My little creature either devour someone or he will get devoured.