60. Taming the wolf Part 1

Kongpob

When I reached the pub. Arthit was dancing with a guy. With his stench I can say that he is a werewolf. I can sense the werewolf 2km away and he is holing my sun. Seeing this my blood started to boil. Who is he to touch my sun. If we are not in public place I would have torn him apart.
He is trying to kiss my sun. That's it. He is dead now. I don't mind whether we are in public place. Mine. My sun was trying to get away from him and his still forcing himself on him.

I place the suppressant in my mouth and walked toward them. I pulled my sun behind me. I would have broke evey bone of his body but the sun in my hand. Made me to hold my sanity. That guy looked at me like I have snach his candy. I pulled Arthit and kissed him. I pushed the my tounge inside his mouth forcing him to take the suppressant inside his mouth. He tried to get hold of his hand.

"Stay away. Mine" I growled at him. I know that he is an alpha too but not as strong as Arthit family but he is an alpha I don't have a good feeling about him. He was just unintemidated by my presence. He just smiled at me.

"Then take care of him. If he is mine I would not have allowed him to wander. it's really hard for me to keep my hands to myself. Seeing his face" this guy is really trying my patience. I am trying here to control myself but he is openly inviting me to a duel. I can see that he is openly challenging me. I was ready for the fight. I would let anyone go but someone who touch my mate. If the girl has not come and hooked her hand in her arms it would have gotten really messy.

I turned to the person who was clinging to me. I was really mad right now. I really cannot control myself.

"Why the hell you came here without me Arthit? Do you know that it's not safe for you to drink?" I just want to shake him and push some sense to him. He has no idea what was about to happen. If I had came a minute late. He would have fallen in his lap. It's not that I don't trust him. I don't trust the werewolf in this drunken state.

"Who are you say to me?" He asked to me continuing to dance again as if my presence doesn't bother him. I am losing my mind because of him.

"You want to know who I am. Fine I will show you who I am" I said to him and pulled him closer. When my body touched his he let out a soft moan. I tightened the hold on him not allowing him to escape from me.

"Stay away from me" he said trying to push me away.

"You want to dance right? Fulling a wife wish is work of his husband" I said to him and pulled him closer.

"Just let me go. I don't want you to touch me" he said to me trying to get away from me. I changed my hold from front hug to back hug. This position will be much more easy for me to provoke him.

"You dont want me to touch you?" I asked him blowing on his neck and moved slightly behind him getting a moan from him.

"Are you sure? That's not what your body is saying" I said to him and moved little more.

"Kong..." my name came from his mouth softly. Seeing him like this I want to claim him.

"You are mine understood" I asked him pulling him to me closer by placing one hand his stomach. His both the hands enveloped my hands and he pushed himself more towards me.

"Yes yours"

The song was finally over. I just kept him in my hand still. I don't want to let him go incase he run off again.

"Let me go moon" he said to me trying to get away from my hold.

"Why are you angry on me. If you are angry on me just say to me you don't have to expose your anger in this way"

"Do I have the right to get angry on you?"

"Seriously Arthit why are you acting like a child?"

"Now even talking with me is annoying to you is right" he asked me pounting.

"I am sorry baby, I didn't mean it that way"

"Just get away kong" he said to me trying to push me away again.

"Sorry" I said to him and threw him over my shoulder, because is not in the right mind to hear my explanation and I don't have the patience to explain to him.

"Let me down kong" he said to me hitting My back.

"Sure darling once we reach our room" I said to him and moved away from the noisy pub.

"I am not a potato sack" he yelled and kept hitting my back and I kept walking.