77. Memories

Arthit

I was in my room. I can't feel anything. The hurt was to that extend so that I became numb. I was not able to breath. I can not take it anymore. Even the tears betrayed me and not a single drop of tear came from my eyes. Kong was all I can think. I know I hurt him so much  it was necessary I know that he was not hurt since I meant nothing to him but I am happy at least he does not have to go through the pain like me. He broke my heart and it was bleeding but I still don't want him to hurt call me fool but I don't want him hurt and I cannot see him hurt.

"That's it I had enough of this" I heard a familiar voice that was shouting from no where.

"Knott what are you doing here?"

"I had enough you both and enough of the Oracle.  I cannot say what happened but I can trigger something" he said and pulled the chain that was hanging around my neck and  threw some heap of things on me along with some notes. I know you don't remember how any of this came to your room but I just wish that you try to remeber how it came to you. Only that can save you from loosing something completely"  he said and kept the necklace on my palm.

" Try to remeber what it means try to remeber what why you are so possessive about it " he said and left me dumbfounded what does he mean.

I lifted the things that was scattered on the floor. Seeing  the things made me uneasy. My head started to hurt. It started to spin. There was something that I remebered who am I to you I asked him and he smiled at me and said

"Someone who brought me out of darkness. Someone who was like a ray of hope when I lost all the sanity. Someone who can make me smile no matter how sad I am. Someone who make my heart to skip beat if he smile. Someone whom I want to protect all my life. Someone about whom i want to be possessive about. Someone with whom i want to hold hands and walk as if there is no end. Someone who make me to worry if something happens to him. Someone who can make me laugh forgetting all my sorrows just thinking about his brightsmile. My sunshine. Someone around whom my life revolve. Someone whom I am afraid to lose. Someone without whom I don't have exsistance, life because he is my life."

And another sharp pain sliced through my head. I reached out I held the table to keep me from falling down.

I fell for your Innocence. I fell for your smile. I fell for your clinging nature. I fell for the person who likes to act bold though he was shaking inside. I fell for the person who acts insensitive and cold though he was the most warm and kind hearted man. I fell the sleepy head who always wakes up late. I fell for the guy who is shy. I fell for the guy who blushes all the time. I fell for the guy who loves to drink pink milk. My little pink milk monster. I fell for the guy who Don't know to act. I fell for the guy who is like a open book. Who fell for the guy who fights for the person whom he loves. I fell for the guy who is so brave and so much giving for whom he love. I fell for the guy who is ready to everything to someone just because he love them. I fell for you Arthit. I fell for the real you not because she is in you. I love you for who you are Arthit and will always continue to love you.

I remeber it the letter which he wrote when I first knew about samas and when I was angry on him. He wrote in it how much I meant for him. He said that Samas was nothing when she was compared to me. He said that he fell for the real me and not for the one who was in me and again a sharp pain and it was kept on going and again I remebered some words that he said to me

You can sense me no matter how far I am from you. Dont you. You being near me make your heart beat rapid. No matter how you try to forget me and try to keep distance from me, you always end up being pulled towards me right. You felt the connection between us the moment you saw me. I felt it to. You tried to run away from it but you fell for me. I made sure that the personality of kong and moon never clashes but you know that both was me. Though your mind didnt accept the fact your heart already knows that before you even realised you felt the pull towards both of us.

You can smell me no matter how I try to mask my scent. Why do you think you can break my Mind and talk to me. No one can break into a royal vampires mind not unless he opens it himself but you can break through my mind. Why do you think you can do it. Why do my presence always make you calm instead of making you tremble with fear.

My body feels warm to you alone though I am cold blooded. Vampire don't feel warm to anyone outside their clan. Why do you think I am warm to you. Why does my blood boil for you. Why do you think I always want to taste your blood. You have the urge to drink from me. Though you are human right and drinking the blood from me doesn't make you feel disgusted. You want to taste it again no matter how much you try to stop yourself. I have spent time with samas even before you appeared on this planet. Never once I had the urge to taste his blood. Never once I lost my control with her never once I stumbled without knowing what to do. Never once I have gone crazy how I have go crazy for you. I love you the real you

I was his mate. Everything struck at once. I knew him. My moon. My kongpob. Tears blurred my eyes. I bit my lips so that I don't make any sound. I was shaking uncontrollable as the memories were bombarding into my mind one thing at a time. Every thing I forgot about him I have forgot each moment. Each touch. I have forgotten it all. I have forgotten him. I fought back the pain that was arsing on my chest. How did this happen how did I forget him. I loved him so much how did I forget him? My kong, My moon,  he was Everything to me. How did this happen?I have sent him away. I have hurt him so much the pain grew more and I was not able to be quit anymore. Between the pain of my heart and pain of my head I was not able to do anything other than curling into a ball.

I remembered it. The remeber the thing  that he said when he gave me chain he said that it was a trinity knot. The trinity knot means life death and rebirth. He said no matter how many life he takes he will be bonded only to me. How can I forget it. How can I forget him. My sun I also remebered what he said during that time the poetic lines. I repeated each and every word as it surfaces in my memory

No matter how many life taken
The one which is eternal is given
If not the one given takes it
I shall remain forlorn
Never together
With any other
Thus I am given

When I said it I felt a pull like he was so close to me like I can feel every emotion of him. I was not able to handle anything the emotions were so intense and I felt like I was engulfed in it. Kong please don't give up on me.