78. The pain

Kongpob

I was far away from my sun when I felt it. I felt the pull a wave of intense emotion crashed over me. I felt wierd i felt the pull for my sun. The pull was so intense that i was feeling him in me. His beat his emotions. His hurt, his fear everything. I always had a pull towards my sun but it was much more. My entire body was on fire. It felt like my soul was bonded. I can feel my sun though he was miles away from me.

The phone in my pocket vibrated. It was knott who called me. He simply said it was Arthit. It was all he said. I rushed to his room. I had a feeling that he was in there. When I reached there Knott was standing outside his room.

"What happened? " was the only thing that I asked.

"He remembered. I pushed him a little to trigger the memory. Both of you were giving up I don't know what I should do"

"But the Oracle removed everyone memory. No one remember our past except me then how come you remember? You cannot remember if you do not belong to Oracle are you from Oracle?"

"No I am not from Oracle. We can talk about me later. Take care of him" he said and winked at me before going.

The room was dark when I entered. I looked around the room and found my sun curled up on the bed. It was not even lunch time yet. The curtains were closed the light were offed and he was pale. I was scared whether he got sick. Knot said that he remembered but what exactly he remembered did he remember everything or fragments of me.

I don't know. I don't know whether he hurt himself. I was panicked and rushed to his side of the bed and knelt down beside her. What has happened to him? What did knot do? What do he mean by he remembered. Please be fine Arthit that was all I can say. He was not supposed to remember anything until the Oracle gave him his memory but how did he do it.

I did want and hoped that he would remember about me a little but I didn't want to hurt him. He was still pale. The pink colour on his cheek which I loved a lot was not there anymore. Instead it was stained by tears. Please be alright dear I begged him. I cannot help him if I did not know what exactly happened to him. I cannot forgive myself if anything happen to him.

He was holding something tight on his palm. It was the trinity knot that I gave him. He was holding it so tight that it made an impression on his palm. It was something I gave to him when I married him without his own knowledge. I was not willing to take my eyes of him. I was afraid to be exact. I want him to be awake. I want to force him to open his eye but I was scared.  I was so scared, I was scared that his mind underwent something his body cannot take.

I reached for his hand and held him in mine. His hands were cold. It was always warm what has happened to him? Please be fine Arthit. If something happens to you. I cannot take it. Please be fine. I brought his hands to my lips and kissed him softly. I should not have left him alone. I should not have moved away from him. If I was with him then I would have done something. I hate myself because I was not there with him when he needed me the most

"I am sorry Arthit I should not have left you. Blame me all you want but please be alright" I pleaded him. His hands slightly slipped into mine. I stilled to see whether he is awake. I watched him desperately hopping for some sign indicating that he was fine.

He was too pale and cold I wanted to do something. I cannot stand the sight of him curled up on the bed helpless. It has been months since I held him in my arms. He did not eat me to touch him. Now I cared less about it. I wanted to hold him. I want him safe in my arms. All I could do was keep him warm and  wait for him to wake up.

When he sensed my presence he immidiatly rolled near me fisting my shirt in his palm. After that he stilled once again. The only  thing that I am worried less about is that at least he is safe with me in my hands. Though I cannot prevent him from hurt I can stand by him and say that he is not alone.