39. The Truth About Arthit

Kongpob

I saw Tew taking my Sun away from me. More than my feel his safety is important. I won't be able to led my life if anything happen to him. Stay safe my sun that was all I can wish for him. I made sure that Tew was with him throughout that time till I am able to get back to his side. I tried to get up but M held be back

"Master you are still weak" he said holding me tight.

"I am fine M. Arthit blood helped me. Nothing is more medicinal than your mate blood"

"Is Arthit master your mate"

"I need your help M"

"Anything for you master"

"I want to know every single thing about him. His entire family history. As far as I know he is not normal human. Help me to know about him"

"Yes master"

*

It has been three days since I have seen my sun. Though Tew was assuring me that he was alright and he was with him throughout the day. I cannot stop my worry for him. I worried about samas. I am worried about the threatening note. More than that I am worried about him not getting enough sleep due to nightmare and I do know that he won't peaceful sleep if he I am not there to cuddle him. Stay strong dear I will come to you soon just one more day.

"Master" M came to with such a worried face. I can't blame him he is always like that. For a vampire he gets afraid easily as well as get worried to soon. He is such a gentle soul

"What is it M"

"Master I have collected the details about him master"

"What did you find out ?"

"Master Arthit is not mere human who is weak. He is a werevamp vampire come werewolf"

"How did you find out?"

"Master I went to the orphanage where he his real parents left him. He picked up the phase of werewolf growth that's why he was able to get matured during his twenties. His real mother belongs to a werewolf clan that no one knows about. She ran away from her real clan and settled in the clan which was a beta clan"

"Beta clan ? Which one was the clan?"

"Master the clan that belong to samas"

"What about his father"

"Sir no one knows about it they only knew he was a vampire not more than that. I am not able to find who he is. I am trying to find it out. I will say it to you once I find out master"

"You may leave"

"Yes master"