17. Being proper boy friend

Kongpob

Well finally made my little lamb to go on a date with me. It's interesting. I have never been a boyfriend to anyone. It decided to put all my effort to become his proper boyfriend that is change my status from fake to real boyfriend. When it was with samas it was not like that. The spark broke out immidiate when I meet her in the forest. It was different when it came to my little lamb.
I was waiting for him to complete his class. He looked really adorable when he is concentrating on something. Should I let him know that I am sitting next to him in the class. I didn't come as a admirer now but as his boyfriend. I patiently waited for him but seeing his serious face I don't think I can keep my hands to myself I wanted to brush his rosy cheek. I touched it lightly. He just brushed off and continued to listen to his class. I smiled seeing is response. I decided to wait for him outside the classroom. I don't want to scare him of on the first day. It's better if he don't know that I am with him all the time.

"P'Arthit" I called him when he came out of class.

"What do you want? Why are you here? I didn't recall you asking you to come here? Did you forget the lessons I thought you in the hazing activity? Do you want me to repeat it again?"

"P'Arthit I didn't come as your junior but I came here today as your boyfriend"

"I didn't recall saying you as my boyfriend"

"Really do you want me to remind you about it" I said and moved near him to give a peck on his cheek"

"Stop stay where you are. Don't you dare come near me" he said to me using his hazing voice. I smiled to myself and stepped back.

"I came here to ask you whether you can accompany me on Saturday? Also you can take it as our fist date" I said and smiled at him

"Kongpob" he shouted with his serious look.

"Haha you are adorable. Don't forget" I said to him. He has going to have tough time to adjust. I am really clingy.

I was moving moving he grabbed my hand and did something unexpected. He kissed on my lips. It gave a soft brush before I can gather my thoughts he ran away.

For the first time in my life I was surprised.