67. Wad

Kongpob

My mate slapped me. He really did slap me. WOW!!! my mate is more interesting when he is angry or confused and it's tempting. Should I annoy him more to get the priceless reaction. I know he slapped me because he was angry on himself and confused. I also know that he felt the connection between us. If I am correct it was that, the confusion about him falling for me would have triggered him to slap me. No one have raised their hand on me. To say it exact they don't dare to do it. My little lamb is so bold and cute. Should I devour him. Yes I should before anyone steal him from me. I really do cannot hold my smile. I love you sunshine.

Yes I am stalking my pretty boy again and he do know it very well but he  chose to ignore me. Anyway he can ignore me all the way he wants. I have no issue. Anyway I know at one point he will snap. I will wait till that point.

Arthit

It has been two days since that incident and he kept on stalking me. I don't know what to do. I feel irritated and the same time I am feeling comfortable.  No I am not feeling comfortable. I am feeling uncomfortable and I hate it. What does he think of himself. Since he is an vampire he can do anything. I really want to stragle him.

He followed me everywhere not a single place was left. I quickly reached my room. I want to go and shut the room before he come to me again. But the door was not getting open. Damn my luck. Why my life have to be like this? first I was not able to sleep for past one week. Second  he keeps stalking me. Three I am feeling strange in my own room and now my door is jammed and I am not able to open it. Now he is getting near me. Can my luck get any worse?

"Darling if you want to use my room I will give my key willingly you don't have to break into my room sweet heart?"

"What are you blabbering? It is my room"

"Seriously?" He asked me raising his eyebrows. Seriously why he has to look so hot. I was lost in his looks when he grabbed me by wrist and pushed me inside his room.

"I said you not to touch me" I shouted at him trying to pull my hand away from him but he tightened the grip and pushed me against the wall "just let me go" I said to him trying to push me away but invaded my personal space.

I can feel that he was so intimidating. I was no match to him and I was not able to get away from him. He crashed his lips on me. It was warm soft. Opposite to what I thought how it would feel like. My body reacted. I was feeling hot. I had an urge to pull him close to me. He tightened the grip on me and my body was molded to his. I dont want to respond to him but I started to responded without me knowing it. I pulled him closer to me so that I can feel his warmth.  He felt wonderful. He felt like home.

Kongpob

I broke the kiss and saw his face. He was breathing heavily and his face was flushed. It was in deep shade of pink. I brought my face close to his and closed his eyes so that I can kiss him again. My little lamb was so adorable.

"For someone who dispite my touch you respond so well" I whispered in his ears. When he realized what he did his face changed to all shaded of colour. He was pale and embarrassed. He pushed me away and ran.

His reaction did amuse me. I was happy that my sun didn't forget me  completely but my thought was shattered by a knock on the door. I opened the door to see who it was.

"P'Wad !!!"

"The Oracle has sent me here to watch over you Kongpob"

_____________

I would like to thank @LuckyStar751 for helping me with the plot. Thank you so much.
Happy valentines day😄😄