53. The Truth About Their Enemies Part 3

Kongpob

"What did I ever do to you Gun? It was your fault that you failed in the test. I was never interested in the kingdom"

"What was your fault. It was because of you I lost it. Just because of you"

"Your anger is with me. Why did you bring Arthit into it? Arthit Is your son. You don't have even a little affection on him. He is your blood"

"My Son Arthit. He is nothing but a weakling. I can achieve nothing with him. More than my sun he is your mate. If he is dead you are good as dead right. I just hope that the his mother clan finished him by now."

"How can you be this cruel to your own son?"

Arthit

"What Arthit? Surprised to see me? Or should I call wife of the blood sucking demon"

"Why are you doing this May. I can't understand nothing"

"Ha.. you are asking me why am I doing this after all the things you have done."

"What have I done? Believe me I want samas out of me as much you do but how can I fight with someone who was dead 1000 years ago"

"What do you mean by 1000 years ago she dead only  few months ago. She was the one who killed my sister. Even though Made an unbreakable vow to her. She killed her you know why. Because you was his mate and she gave birth to you. My sister did everything in power to save you. She sent you away to the human world so that you can have peaceful life see what have you  done to her. You brought her nothing other than death. So it is fit that you die so that, that bitch die along with you. I feel sorry for killing my sister blood but you siding with all the person  who suck her soul away you better dead then alive"  she said and sprang on me then everything went blank.

Kongpob

"Hahaha... I played it very well kongpob. I faked my death. I drew his mother outside her Kingdom.  I played it very well I turned her entire clan on you. His mother deeply believed that I was in love with her. I asked her to ckme out from her clan saying that werewolf and vampire clan will never go hand in hand. I said to her that she has to wait since I the war was going on and I cannot leave my clan. I was about to fake my death but you came along and helped me to do it with such a ease. It made her rage go high. You know why because she was a Alpha. She was Alpha's of Alpha..." That's it I had heard enough.  Then i lunged at him and ripped his head off his body.

If my calculations are correct he can save himself. Since he is from stronger clan on both side. He being with werewolf at least either one of his gene will kick in. Either his mother gene or his father gene. Whatever the gene it may be I just wish that it gets kicked in faster.