14. The sense of smell

Arthit

I have brought your breakfast
Don't skip the food
Take care of yourself
Get well soon
P.s I didn't add anything in the food you can eat without fear
Your admirer.

Seeing the note after waking up I really got irritated. Who is he? Why does he have to stalk me? As far as I know I didnt anger anyone. Is what that person is saying is true. Or is someone making fun of me intentionally? Can I believe what that person says? Does that person really like me that extend? I cannot think anymore. And the breakfast what is with the breakfast how does he know what I like? How does he know I eat this soup when I am sick? This really creep me out. I dont know how long I will be able to handle it.

I called knott and asked him to bring my breakfast. Even though I asked knott to buy the same food, I dont want to eat the food that was brought by that person. At least, not without knowing who that person is.

I heard a knock on the door. I asked knott to open the door since he has my spare key. I always give the spare to him. He is the most trustable person to me. knott gave me the food and adjusted the pillow near me. When he came near me and moved the pillow I smelled something sweet. The scent was comforting and felt good.

"Knott did you change the perfume? You do smell good"

"No I am still using the same brand"

he came near me and asked me to smell the scent of course he was using the same scent but what is that I am smelling? The scent was not familiar but still it felt good. I opened the soup to have it. The odor of soup was strange. I smelled like it was spoilt.

"knott did you buy the soup from the same place?"

"No, the usual place from where you use to have was closed so I brought it from somewhere else. Is there anything wrong?"

"Knott, I think the soup is spoiled"

"Arthit You didnt have a sip then how do you know that?"

"I dont know I can just smell it"

"What are you playing at?"

He got the soup from me and tasted it himself and said,

"Its starting to get spoiled. I will get buy It again. I never knew that you have strong sense in smell. You cannot say whether there is enough salt even after having a bowl full of it"

After 15 minutes he knocked the door again.

"Knott you know that I cannot get up to open the door just get in"

"P'Arthit" he said

I was shocked to see Kongpob holding my food instead of knott.