37. pack of wolves

KONGPOB

My innocent sun has no idea what he was doing. There are not normal wolves but werewolves at the time of full moon. Crap we interrupted their union with pack. Things are going to get bad. I should not have brought my sun over here today. I totally forgot about the full moon.

"Sorry kong I should have listened to you" he said to me pushing me behind him.

"Arthit they are not normal wolves" I said to him and blocked him with my body. I know fight is going to be inevitable but I cannot harm them. I lost samas at this place but I won't lose Arthit here never.

"Stay close to me" I commended him pulling him near me.

The nasty fight began. I cannot kill them. I cannot violate the treaty but it doesn't mean I cannot defend myself. More than me, I have to save the person next to me. The wolves started to attack us from all the side. I kept on blocking it without going for actual kill. They all were newbie who was no match to me but still I don't want unnecessary bloodshed.

All of sudden a wolf went for Arthit. The wolf was too fast before I could react it lunged at him. What surprised me more was that Arthit fought back. The fighting skill was too good. No it was not Arthit but samas. Did that bitch planned it again.

"What the hell are you doing here samas"

"Can't you see I am saving your ass. You can thank me later for it"

"Don't mess up I am not I the mood to play with you" I said to her still blocking the other wolves

"Don't piss me of my king. You might regret"

"Make sure you keep Arthit safe. Even a scratch on him. I will ripe you off" I threatened her. I don't believe her. So I locked her hands with mine. I know single mistake she will pull her trick. She gave me a evil smile

"I wish to see it" she whispered and kissed my cheek and unlocked her hands from mine. At the same time a were lunged at her.

"No" I threw myself between her and the wolf. The wolf just tasted my blood deeply injecting it's fangs on my shoulder blade. I was starting to lose control my full vampire side was starting to show up.

"Let see how your darling react to you now" she said and made Arthit to raise.

"Kong are you alright. I am sorry" he said holding me near to him.

"Let's talk late first let us get away from here" all of sudden the wolves stopped attacking and returned.

What the hell is happening here.

"Arthit are you alright. Just get away from here. Get away before I lose myself to the beast in me" I said to him shoving the key to him.

"I am not leaving you not like this" he said to me

"You don't know what you are talking Arthit werewolves bite at full moon will drive a vampire crazy. Get M here he know what to do. Please go I don't want to hurt you"

"I am not leaving you" he said and took my mobile from the packet and dialed M number

"M this is Arthit kong is bit by werewolves. I don't know what to do his eyes are changing colour and he fangs are growing. Come soon we are 60 km away from our dorm some kind of cliff is there. I don't know the place."

"I know the place. Stay away from master. He might lose his control. You might end up dead"

"I am not leaving him like this"

"Then find blood for him to drink. I will come as fast as I can. Please do stay away from master"

Arthit cut the call and look at me with his eyes when I got what was going on his mind I started to shout.

"No Arthit don't do it" I said to him moving away from him

"Drink mine" he said to me showing his smooth neck.

"You don't know what you are saying. You may end up dead. Please go" he grabbed my face and looked at my eyes

"I trust you" that was all he said. I inserted my fangs on his vines and started to suck his blood. The thick red liquid started to fill my mouth It's when I found out something.

He is my mate. Mine