19. As a admirer and stalker

Kongpob

This was the last class for him. I cannot cannot spend time with him as Kongpob but I can be with as his admirer. I behind him in his class.

Little lamb, looks like you have regained your health again. I worried for no reason.

He turned in the 360 degree trying to find the source of the sound.

"Arthit pay attention the class" his professor yell at him from the dias.

"I am sorry " he said to his professor and looked forward.

You cannot see me. Don't try to find who I am. Darling you can whisper I can hear you. You don't have to talk aloud.

"Who are you? What do you want from me? Are you a ghost?"

No dear i am not a ghost. Ghost dont have the ability to talk with others through mind. Atmost they can touch others that too with lot of practice and concentration.

"Then who are you? No what are you?"

You can skip that question for now. I will answer you that when you are ready to know

"Why are you stalking me? What do you want from me? " he asked me again.

I want you darling will you be mine?

"I am not a property to be owned" he replied angry.

Then I can be yours. As your property.

"Shoo go away I already have a boyfriend"

Oh your little junior? I can see that you are not interested in him.

"Who said I am not interested in him. He is handsome and he cares for me"

So you say I don't care for you.

He didn't reply anything. So I just wanted to tease him I blowed in his ear.

"What the hell" he shouted forgetting where he is. He became the center of attraction for the entire class.

"Arthit do you have any problem in my teaching ?" His professor questioned him.

"No Mam I am sorry" he said looking red

"If you don't have interest in my class then you can leave at any instant" his professor said and returned to the teaching

It's not good to ignore me darling. You will get into trouble. Darling do you know that you look so adorable when you are angry. Your cheek turns so red. It makes me want to kiss you.

"Shut the hell up" he shouted without realizing

"Arthit out of the class now" well he was thrown out of the class. Once we were out of the class he raised his voice.

I said you it's not good to ignore me

"What do you want from me? Why are you stalking me? I don't even know how to call you"

Oh dear I already said what I want. I want you by the way you can call me moon. The moon that always looks for his sun.

"I am nobody's sun just go away. I am going to see my boyfriend"

Oh darling I am right behind you whom do you want to meet other than me.

"Just take it as my wish just stay away from me for sometime. I want to be alone"

Though it tear my heart to stay away from you, I will do anything for my sun happiness.

I gave him some space and walked behind him. He was texting me on his mobile asking me to meet him at the cafeteria. I replied him that I will wait for him in his usual place.

"Moon" he called for me. I was surprised. I moved near him

What darling are you missing me so soon. Are you planning to cheat on your boyfriend?

"Were you with me from the beginning of the semester?"

Finally my sun noticed the presence of his moon. But how do you say I was there with you. You can never see me.

"I cannot see you but I can smell you"