Epilogue 1 - The Moonlight Wedding

Disclaimer I do not own any of the pictures all the rights belongs to the owner
Arthit

Me and kong was standing on the terrace. The sun threw an orange shade throughout the sky. The cool breeze was acting opposite to the warmth that kong was giving me. We both were looking at the sunset. Kong was hugging me from behind and his face was pressed on my shoulder blade.

"You smell good" he said inhaling deeply.

"I am not your food kongpob"

"Yes you are not my food dear but my exsistance" he whispered in my ear making me pinkish in colour. I don't know why but when ever he say something cheesy words fail me and nothing comes from my mouth. No matter how many times he say cheesy things my heart always raise for him. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"It may be late me asking you but still I want to ask you will you marry me?" He whispered in my ears pulling me closer to his body.

What does he mean by that aren't we already married.

"We are already matted dear but still I want to marry you by the vampire custom? Will you marry me again?" He whispered again. I cannot form the words still I am processing all the things that he said to me. Damn my heart and mind nothing works properly when he is close to me. I was still trying to form words.

"Do you want me to formally get on my knees and ask you to marry you darling?" He asked me now turning my body so that he can look at my face. I can feel that my entire body is beet red by now.

I waited my entire life just to take your hands in mine. Will you marry me ?

He asked me in mind kneeling in front of me with his palm raised to me.

Will you?

He asked me with his puppy eyes look with his face tilted on one side trying to see my reaction. I can't say anything other than nodding my head. I nodded with all my might.

"Yes I will" I said to him and he swept me of my feet in the bridal way.

Now it's time to meet my family darling they are waiting for us.

Kongpob

I took my kitten to my home. I know my sisters would be so excited to see my kitten. When ever they ask about my marriage I always said that I am not interested to find my mate and when they came to know that I got married even without their knowledge of course they were angry and at the same time they were happy too but I knew that I am not going to get in easily without my sisters nagging me.

When we arrived both of my sisters were waiting for us.

"Fay you take kong and I will take his mate" said my elder sister to my younger one.

Wow great they are going to make me mad until I beg them to let me go. Seriously if you ask me what I will choose between going to war and making my sister angry well I will go for the war. Making sisters angry is much more scarier. Before they can start anything

"P I am sorry I did not mean to marry him without you knowlege...." I started to say but I got dragged even before I can complete my sentence.
She took me out and pushed me inside a room at locked it.

Even before I can see what was there I was blind folded..

Arthit

Right now I was standing on the wedding alter it was 11 past 30 at night on the beach. Only the moonlight illuminated the entire area and the place was decorated with red and black combination and I was dressed like a Greek king with a red dress and with a black scarf and with a crown on top of my head with red stones on it. I was waiting for my king to arrive.