43. The letter

Kongpob

I just left the room when he asked me to. I can't stand there and see his crying. I stood lit bit away from the door so that he can not see me. My sun he is crying. I can not hold back my tears. He is everything to me. How can I explain it to him. I love him more than anyone. He is my soul and heart. Just listen to me once Arthit please. Seeing his cry made me cry too. My eyes became wet and I started to cry. How can I explain to him that he is my love.

I made sure that I hid from his sight. He was crying throughtout the day till his eyes became tired. I just want to hold him and say it's him whom I want. It's him whom I love not her. If he just give me chance to explain myself to him. I don't want to leave him alone. I know his biggest fear was to be left alone. I said to him that he will always stay happy in his life. Just because of me he is hurt again. I don't have the ability to keep him happy too. What kind of a mate I am. I don't worth to be his mate if I am not keep him happy. I am so sorry dear. I have never felt this helpless in my life.

I don't want to talk through his mind. I can if I want to there is no way he can escape it if I talk to him that way but I saved it as the last resort. If nothing works that's what I will do. I cannot lose him and no way I will lose him for anything or anyone.

My sun was sleeping. He cried himself to sleep. I cannot do anything other than seeing him from far. I want to comfort him, hold him close and never let him go but I cannot do it. Never in my life I ached this much to hold someone. I want to hold him want to see his cheeks turn red when I talk to him with love. Damn it I want him to be clingy all the time. He is mine. My mate.

I walked into his room and held his hand. I want to join him in the bed and hold him and brush of his sadness but I resisted myself I belive in my love he will understand me. He will not leave if he just let me explain. Once that was all I ask him. If he still chose to leave me. I will stay away from him. I won't interfere in his life ever after.

I decided to write a letter for him. I hope that he will read my letter though he don't want me to speak to him.

Dear Arthit, my sun

I know you are angry on me. I know you don't want to speak to me. I know you hate me now. It is all my fault I should have said about her the moment I fell for you. Sorry for keeping it from you. I am sorry for hurting you. All I am asking you I chance to explain my self to you. I don't know whether I will be able to say to you face to face. I don't know whether you will listen to me explain when I see you so I am writing all the thing that I want to say to you in this letter. I just have only one request from you just read the full letter before you decide what to do.

Samas, I will not say that I never loved her and you are the only one that I loved. Yes I did love her. I will not give you the excuse that it was 1000 years back and she is no one to me. I will be honest with you.

It was 1000 years back. I was a vampire prince then. For a vampire prince to become a vampire king they has to undergo a trail and prove their worth and that they are capable of ruling the kingdom. My history with her also started the same way. In order to undergo the trail I have become a human. I also became human to prove my worth.