25. Moon - Kong

Kongpob

I wanted to hunt instead of drinking from blood bag. I wanted to relieve myself from unwanted thoughts. I miss my sun. It has been two days since I saw him. I don't know what to do with samas. I can say to arthit also about her. I have a feeling that I have been trapped. I cannot lose him. My happiness finally came back. I cannot let it go. I cannot let him go even if I have to sacrifice my entire throne or immortality. I finally understood that if I have to live a life without him then it is better to kill myself than suffer in loneliness. I can understand why samas killed herself then. Samas is my past but present future everything. I will do whatever it takes to make him fall for me.

I don't know what my sun is doing. Will he be missing me as I am missing him? Or will he be happy that there is no one to disturb him. I made sure that he remains safe without me around. M and Tew will keep eye on him for me but still I cannot stop worrying about him. I don't know when I fell for him but I know that I fell him too strong and there is returning to where I was before.

*
When I reached the dorm I straight away went to his room. It was too late and I don't want to disturb his sleep. I entered slowly

"Moon" he said the moment I entered his room.

Are you awake darling. It's not too good to stay out late. You will spoil your health

"Where were you for past two days? Why you didn't come? You left me when I needed you the most and he left me too" he was sobbing when he was talking about it.

Don't cry darling. I promise you that I will never leave you again. I will stay by your side. Now stop crying dear. I can't see you cry please.

"if you dont want me to cry then dont leave me. I became afraid that you left me like my parents"

I thought your parents are dead.

"My real parents left me in adoption centre when I was a carry child and my adopted parents died when I was 13. I always have to depend on myself for everything. I was like a ball kicked from one relative home to other. I also knew that they never wanted me. So i made sure thst i never get attached with anyone but i got attached to you and him. I was afraid that if I get too close to someone they will leave me too. You left me and so he"

Please don't cry dear I will promise that I will never leave you like him nor like your parents. I will be there for you. Now who is the he you are talking about.

"Kong"

Do you like him?

"Yes I like him and I like you too. I don't want to choose one and hurt other. I know that I am selfish and I feel like a cheater getting the affection from both of you. But I am afraid"

Look you don't have to be afraid of anything darling. Even if you choose him I will stay by your side as your friend. I will not leave you not for anyone. This is my vow to you. If it is broken then I will pay by my life.

"I wish I can see you moon. I want to hug you"

I went near him and hugged him still he stopped his crying.

Sleep I will stay by your side.

"Can you sleep next to Me if you don't mind. I don't want have nightmare"

Anything for you darling

He fell asleep as I held him in my arms. Samas I cannot leave him for anything.