33. The unbreakable vow

Kongpob

What is happening? I am sure that, only vampire, that too only royal vampires can speak through mind. Other than that werewolf can do it. But werewolf can read mind and reply to others only when they are in their wolf form and it is not normal for human to talk through telepathy. That too it's impossible to break through vampire king mind. Even the mates cannot talk through others mind unless they both mutually accept to open their minds to others. Even if i open my mind to him willingly it is not possible for him to talk through mind unless he is royal or werewolf.

I looked at the fragile person who is holding me. I does not matter if he is vampire or werewolf or human. I just cannot be there without him. If he does find out that he is not normal human, will he leave me. If he is a werewolf will his hatred grow towards me. Thinking about this I just hugged him tight. My sun. My little lamb. Without him I am nothing but a wandering body with no soul.

"Don't leave me dear I will reach you out no matter you go. I love you my sun" I just whispered to the person who was sleeping so peacefully in my arms.

"I won't leave you moon. I love you" he whispered back. Is he awake.

"Arthit" I called him to see whether he is awake but he seems to be in deep slumber. I love you I said to him and kissed him on his head.

I have to figure out how to deal with samas. I cannot lose him to anyone. When I researched about two souls in a body. The soul of one person can reside in another person body if there is an unbreakable vow is made. How is that possible? Samas is 1000 years back. There is no way that the vow can be made by Arthit. He is only 23 years old. Is it their ancestor who made the vow. How am I to find the root to 1000 years back. I have to do it. Anything for my soul who is near me. My love. Mine.