63. The Trail

Kongpob

I said to him that I will make up to him for leaving, without saying anything to him. But I am not doing it for him. I am doing it for myself because I am selfish and want him to myself for the next 28 hours. I will make sure that this 28 hours is the most memorable one in his life. So that he will not forget me and these moments no matter what happens. He is mine. I love him more than my own life and I will make sure that he is every bit happy in his life.

I am not a romantic person and I have never expressed day feelings to anyone. Being a vampire king made me to built up a wall around myself. I have to be alert all the time. I have to make sure that no one nears my family and kingdom. Though the werewolf are our natural enemies the enemies within my clan are the one whom I don't trust. One slip you will end up dying.

But when Arthit entered my life evey thing changed. I started to express myself just for him. I can talk my mind to him because he is pure and I can be weak in front of him. He never take advantage of me though he knows I am capable of doing lot of things. He tries to protect me though he is weak. He put my need my happiness forward before his. I don't know what good deed I did to have him in my life. I will make sure that I will cherish him always and keep him happy

When I was choosing for my sun. I was so scared. I was scared that what will happen if he says that he don't like what I chose. Because my taste it very old to start with. I don't go well with the morden technology and trends.

I was able to smell his scent as he was ascending the stairs. If I had a heart that is beating definitely it would have jumped out of my ribcage. He makes me feel different. He makes me feel human filled with feeling. I was drowned in his thoughts utill his sweet voice pulled me to reality.

"Kong" he called me softly.

When I looked at him he hugged me so tight that even it will be hard for the wind to penetrate between us. He hugged me so tight like was trying feel my presence. I can feel his rapid heartbeat. His face was flushed. I want to capture this moment and save it forever. I felt that it would be so good that if the time froze at this point and never move forward. Living a live for more than 2000 years is so boring. The thing that you hate the most is the time but now I don't want it to move forward.

If it moves forward now after the 28 hours. I will be stranger to him. My sun will not remember me. He will forget everything about me this one year of time will vanish from his memory. We will be back to square one. This time he will not be a human but this time he will be a full alpha. Full alpha with no vampires self. That means he will hate me. He will not know how much he felt for me.

The Oracle gave me two choices. Either I have to go through the trail or him. But I rather suffer the pain of him not remembering me than the other way around. I don't want him to see me when I have no memory of him. When he remember each and every second he spent with me. I said that I will never leave him. Yes I will keep that promise. I know that he will break if I don't remember him. His fear is that being alone with no to care for him, love him. I don't want him to go through that pain again. I will do that for him.

I will make him choose me instead of his werewolf mate. The mate of his werewolf side. Since he is half were vamp. He has two mate. One belong to his vampire side that is me and other to his werewolf side the guy I met on the pub Jay. When I think about it I want to puke but the Oracle want to make it a fair game. So I have to fight his other mate to make him mine.

No matter what happens. I will never let him go. He is mine. I will fight for him and win him without using any dirty method. His mind may forget me but I believe in the love he have for me. I believe in his heart. I believe in his love and I believe in him.

"I love you" he said to me. With so much emotion. It said everything he wanted to say to me. He loves me. He don't want to leave me. He will fight the world for me. He will die if I am not here. Everything.. I tightened the hug. I will miss him. I will miss his smell, I will miss his scent I will miss his warmth. I will miss his affection. I will miss his love. I will miss his clingy nature. I will miss everything about him. I will miss him.

Please Arthit no matter what happens don't forget the love between us. Though you forget me. Don't forget us.

"I love you" I said to him with a smile on my face. I know if I see his face now, I won't be hold back. I want this 28 hours to be the most beautiful hours for him in this life. Though I am smiling. I want to hug him and cry. I am breaking inside. Arthit.. my sunshine. I don't know how I am going to survive without him.