45. I quit being a gentleman

Kongpob

I wanted to stay there with him. I never wanted to leave him alone but I want to respect his decision also. I hate trying to be a gentleman. I want to be a barbarian and take him though he like it or not.I can't do it his happiness matters to me more than my heart.

I love the real him. When I was in his room his scent almost drove me crazy. The scent of vanilla the orchid flower which I love a lot. How can I explain to him. How long do I have to wait for him to understand that I loved him and not her. Just being there without him for a day looks like years. How am I going to handle it if he plans to get away from me. How am I going to save him from her. Arthit please come back soon to me. Your moon is going to loss all his lustre if his sun moves away from him. Will he allow me to be his moon any longer? Please darling comeback. Your moon needs you. Your warmth. Your smile. Your dimple. I want you to lighten me up. He is my mate there is no way that he can run from me can he?

I was looking at my phone I just want to call him but I am afraid will he attend my call if I call him. Will I b able to take it if he ignores my call. Suddenly my phone vibrated it was my sun.

"Darling"

"Meet me in my room within 5 minutes" he said cut the call.

I rushed up to his room and knocked it.

"Get in" he said holding the door open for me.

The room was so silent I can hear his rapid heart beat. His eyes were swollen and his face was red.

"I want to hear it from you" he said breaking the silence.

"I love you Arthit, I love the real you. Just give me one chance. No matter how much time it takes. I will prove it to you. I prove that how much love you. I prove how much you mean to me in my life. Please don't push me away. I cannot do anything without you"

"How can you be sure that it's me you love and not her. You may be pulled towards me maybe because she is in my body. She is your mate. Your mate always mate get pulled towards each other no matter how far they are right"

"You don't understand the term mate properly Arthit" I said to him moving closer towards him and he was taking his backward. I moved forward trying to close the gap between us. I know that my presence affects him. He do not hate me. I will not let him escape from me.

He hit the wall and I blocked him with my hands on both side. I made sure that there is no way for him to get away from me. I Brought my face near to his neck and smelled him. Oh God I miss this smell so much. I miss his warmth. My sun. I decided to talk through the mind. I don't want to break the silence. These words are only for him and not to anyone else.

You can sense me no matter how far I am from you. Dont you. You being near me make your heart beat rapid. No matter how you try to forget me and try to keep distance from me, you always end up being pulled towards me right. You felt the connection between us the moment you saw me. I felt it to. You tried to run away from it but you fell for me. I made sure that the personality of kong and moon never clashes but you know that both was me. Though your mind didnt accept the fact your heart already knows that before you even realised you felt the pull towards both of us.

He tried to push me away with his soft hands. I know me being near him is driving him crazy and making him to lose control but I am ready to give him the space not now. His face was beet red and his breath was rapid and he made sure that he never met my eyes. I bend down to make sure that he sees me I just want him to know that I am not lying to him.

You can smell me no matter how I try to mask my scent. Why do you think you can break my Mind and talk to me. No one can break into a royal vampires mind not unless he opens it himself but you can break through my mind. Why do you think you can do it. Why do my presence always make you calm instead of making you tremble with fear.

My body feels warm to you alone though I am cold blooded. Vampire don't feel warm to anyone outside their clan. Why do you think I am warm to you. Why does my blood boil for you. Why do you think I always want to taste your blood. You have the urge to drink from me. Though you are human right and drinking the blood from me doesn't make you feel disgusted. You want to taste it again no matter how much you try to stop yourself. I have spent time with samas even before you appeared on this planet. Never once I had the urge to taste his blood. Never once I lost my control with her never once I stumbled without knowing what to do. Never once I have gone crazy how I have go crazy for you. I love you the real you

I slightly bit my lips so that skin breaks and a little drop of blood spreads on my lips.

Seeing the red liquid you want to taste me right. Go ahead darling I am all your for the taking.

I WANT YOU he said his lips never moved he broke into my mind without his own knowledge. I just crashed my lips on him. I never want to allow him to think again. He responded to me like he was starving. He suck the blood from my lips. The possessiveness spread over me. I want him now he is mine.

No matter how many life taken
The one which is eternal is given
If not the one given takes it
I shall remain forlorn
Never together
With any other
Thus I am given

I said to him. He broke the kiss from me and asked

"Moon what do you mean by it"

"Nothing darling I just felt like saying it to you" I replied to him.

But I just now I married him with the vampire mating vow. Other than him, other than his soul I will never feel the pull towards anyone no matter how many cycle of birth he takes. My soul is only for him and no other. Even he accept it or not. Even if he choose me or not. Even if he choose someone else my soul will be bound only to him. Because the vow is not sealed yet. I cannot accept anyone else other than him even if I do. I will always feel vaccam and never able to love anyone else

"It's sounds good moon like a poem. No matter how many life taken....." he started to repeat after me but I closed his mouth before he can recite any further. Giving him my soul was my choice but I don't want him to bound with without him knowing. This moment I chose him and I will wait for him to choose me.

"You dont have to say it darling" I said to him. He pushed my palm from his mouth.

"I want to say it. Why cannot I say it?" He asked me while pounting his lips. I kissed him lightly on his lips

"Let's sleep. I missed you so much. I miss cuddling you on your bed. You look tired from all the crying" I said to him and pulled him towards the bed. My sun slowly drifted to sleep on my arms. Looking at his peaceful face. I slightly kissed him on forehead. He changed my entire world my sun, my love. I love you so much. I love you