51. The truth about their enemies part 1

Arthit

I tried to open my eyes. My eyes lids were heavy. I cannot move my body and my body started to inflict pain in all the places. What is happening why cannot I move any of my body parts. I tried to open my eyes again but everything went in vain. The last thing i remeber was writing a test. Did Samas do this? She cannot tie herslef right i hope that she is not that maniac. Then a nasty smell filled my nose. It was not the smell of someone I know it was entirely different. I have smelled the same thing  before. Yes exactly, it was the exact scent I smelled during the attack of werewolf but why am I smelling it now. I would have known if I encountered them right. How do I have no clue about it? Does that mean Samas met up with them.  If that's the case why am I bounded. What the hell is happening? But it's not the werewolf scent alone some other scent was also mixed in it. I don't know whom.

Kongpob

When I reached the dorm M and Tew was already waiting for me. I want to tear them apart. Though the mistake was partially on their side I was at fault too. I should not have left Arthit. I know the crazy  werewolf clan was after him and the crazy samas too. I was more guilty of myself than the anger I had on my minions. Arthit stay safe please. Your moon is coming for you.

Arthit

"So samas did you have nice sleep" A strange voice greeted me. I was not able to get who that was. Crap I was not able to diffentiate the voice too. Holy crap what did they do to me.

"I don't know whom you are talking about I am not Samas." I tried to trick them. In case if there is a chance to escape.

PAT!!!? A hard slap came across my face making my lips to tear. Thanks to the drug they gave me I was not able to feel anything other than a small flinch.

"Don't you dare lie I know that you are hosting her soul in you. And I also know that you are with that triator, the blood sucking demon"

"I don't know what you are talking about" I raised my voice I was trying to keep steady but I am shaking inside. I just pray that my voice do not betray me.

PAT!!! An other slap but was on the opposite side.

Kongpob

I tried to follow his scent but his scent was well masked. His scent was too faint. As the time passes I was staring  to get panic.  The fear of losing my mate crept through me. I was not able to think. The first time me a natural predator lost all my sense. I was desperate. I wanted my sun I wanted my life. Arthit please stay strong. He was only half were wolf and his vampire gene will takes years to kick in. That if he was an beta or omega is chance of survival to the pure alpa was even more less. He will submit to them. When this realisztion hit me. The tears started to cloud my vision. I can't hold anymore. I collapsed on the floor. ARTHIT!!!!!!! I shouted on top of my lungs. I cannot hold it anymore.

"It's pity seeing the king of vampire Kingdom keeling down with such despair" a familiar voice greeted me with such a smirk in his voice.