48. The notes

Arthit

Day 1

Kong has already left for his work. No matter how many time I asked about he just said that it is official matter but I wonder what was that about. M was already standing in front of my room when I got out with my favorite food.

"Master asked me to make sure whether you ate master"

"P Quit calling me Master call me Arthit."

"I dare not master" he said to me not lifting his eyes from ground.

"P'M I don't want who is centuries older than me to call Master. Please."

M was following me throughout the day where I go. The only thing is he didn't follow me to close but he was at eyesight distance. I don't know how to make moon understand. I am in college with my friends who is going to come and threat me here? He or she will be stupid to do it.

I had lunch with my friend in cafeteria. I really don't have appetite to eat I miss my moon. I know i cannot skip my food under the watchful eyes of kong minions. Sometime dating royal is hard. But thinking how much he is important in my life. I just let it slide. just held the necklace that I hid it under my shirt. I just wish that I can connect with him though he is miles away.

After completing the food I went to get the books for my noon class from the locker. When I opened the locker A small note fell from it. Seeing the note I became happy. Kong really do know to make me feel special. I cannot control my blush and smile. I took the note to read.

Don't say me I didn't warn when some mishap happens.
There is still time stay away from him.
If you don't want to get hurt
From
Your well wishers

Seeing the note all the colour from my face drained. Who can it be. Why does he/she needs to pick on me. What relationship they have with Kong. If they don't like kong instead of using me as the bait why do they have to worry about my safety and warn me. Are they using me as a trap? Because no matter what they say I am not going to leave kong for any reason.

I quickly hid the notes in the book I had when I saw Tew and M reaching for me. I gave them a smile to ease up the tension. I really don't want them to know about it. I just prayed that they didn't notice my nervousness.

"Arthit what happened are you alright?" M asked

"Arthit why is your heart beating rapidly?" Tew asked.

I don't know what to answer to them. I don't know what to answer to them. So I just put my head down and said that I was missing kong and suddenly remembered about him. Thank God they bought my lie and didn't ask anything further about it.

The night went as a sleepless night for me. Not because that something will happen to me but because something might happen to kong. Please be safe kong. I whispered to myself and drifted to sleep which I have no idea when it happened.

Day 2

M and Tew as always accompanied me to the class. I was thanking God that they don't have the invisible power as kong or else it would have been very difficult for me to deal with them. They made sure that I entered the class seated comfortably before leaving for class. I wondered what they will study. It's just that they know more than our professors. Are they not bored to sit in the class and listen to someone else lecture.

I placed the books and the desk and again some not hit my hands. I was sure that it was not from kong. I don't want to know what was inside it. I want to throw it away but I cannot stop myself from reading it to.

You bastard I warned you again, to stay away from those blood sucked
Yet you have the courage to move around in front of me with those leeches
You are the shame to our werewolf clan
I wish that your mother gave up on you even before you were born.
But she was stubborn and ran away
See what she got as a fruit
A unfaithful werewolf cub who is mating with the clan who destroyed her
And hosting someone who used your mother as her servant
I wish you was dead instead of her

What does that mean? What does it mean by I am werewolf? What does it mean by I am siding with the clan who destroyed my mother. No it can't be. Please say it's not you kong...I tears started to fall even before me knowing it. I just wish kong was with me now. Come back soon..Kong.....