54. The Truth About Their Enemies Part 4

Arthit

I was ready to die. The only thing that I was worried about was my kong. If I am not alive anymore will he be able to live on with his life. Kong please take care of your self. Dont feel guitly for my daeth. It was not your fault. My moon I will always love you. I said to myself. I just wish that this message goes to him.

A big grey wolf was standing in front of me it was May. She didn't attack me but she just looked at her underlying. It looked like she was commending  them to do something. Then a two guys in black came near me and unbounded my hands and legs. Then they all started to shift all the twelve of them.

It was then my body started to react in a strange manner. I had both the feeling. The feeling to dominate them as well as inject my fangs on them. I didn't know which over took me.

I sank my teeth to all the wolf that was coming near me. Their blood tasted horrible. At the same time the urge to fight them was high. In my life I have never felt this strong. This energetic. All of them was coming to me at the same time. My hands was full. I wanted to scream.

"Stop it" I said to the wolves who were lunging at me. "I command you to stop" I said it with such an authority. Then everyone who was around me almost hit the ground. May didnt hit the ground like others but she did bend. I don't know what happens. But they did stop.

Kongpob

Listening to what Gun said I was able to judge where they would have kept my sun. I just prayed that he should stay breathing till I get there to him. Arthit please be safe. I chanted it in my head again and again.

I finally found that place. When I reached there I was able to hear the fight sound and the tension was heavy in the air. I was just hoping that the gene I  him kicks in. Please Arthit be the Predator not the prey and to myself and entered there getting ready to fight with my mate. But what I saw then was something that I was unprepared for.

He was inserting his fangs on the werewolves. So his vampire gene kicked in. He was not bad as a fighter when he was getting busy I decided to interupt but what happened then was something I was much more Un prepared for.

"Stop it" he  said to the wolves who were lunging at him . "I command you to stop" he said it with such an authority. Then everyone who was around him almost hit the ground. The grey wolf which was standing opposite fo him didnt hit the ground like others but the wolf did bend.

Wow !! His werewolf alpha gene also kicked in. If it goes this way he will be the most powerful in both the clan. He was looking so cute when was fighting and more cuter during his dominance.

"Arthit" I called him.

When he saw me his face softened and he gave a wide smile and making a  ute dimple on his face. He came running to me and hugged me tight.

"What took you so long to find me. I missed you" he said to me hugging  me tight.

"I missed you to darling  but let us take care of the thing on our plate now before getting lovey Dovey I don't want others to see this side of you" I said to him and slightly kissed his cheeks.

"I will let them go Kong they are my mother's clan. I don't want to hurt them" he said to me.

"What about Samas dear?" I asked him

"You take care of her since she is your ex"

"Are you jelous darling. Summon her out. I have a way to deal with her"

"Hello king " she said to me with a smile but when she saw who was around her. Her face changed. It was the time for bargain.

"Break the vow you made with Arthit mother"

"No my king I wont"

"Do you think that I have no way to deal with you Samas. You better break the vow or I will make sure that your soul vanishes from this world"

"How are you planning to do that? My darling" she said with a smirk.

"I cannot do it Samas but the alpha of alpha clan do it"

"Don't play with me kong the alpha clan don't mingle with the beta clan without a reason. I did nothing to anger them"

"You are wrong samas. You did make a mistake. The person whom you messed with was from this clan. Arthit was from this clan. Now do you think they won't mingle with your affairs. Better break the vow or else I will feed your soul to them and I won't think twice. You can do nothing other than obeying them completely"

"I will come you again My King" was her last sentence.

Arthit raised the moment samas left him. When woke up he looked at his pack and they left the place without turning back.

"What did you do to them?" I asked him playfully.

"Let's talk about that later first get me home" he said to me kissing me on my lips slightly.

"I would love to darling. I would love to."