04. The Voice in my head

ARTHIT

He was mesmerizing. When I looked at him I can feel a dangerous aura getting emitted from him. Some kind of darkness, I can't resist but rather pulled by him. My mind screamed that I should stay away from him. My heartbeat became faster my face starting to show my reaction. I started to turn red. No Arthit don't loose to ur inner self.

"Student Id 0062 kongpob sit and stand 100 times" I yelled at him and he smiled at me as if it was as easy as sleeping.

*

The hazing activity was over. I reached my dorm. I know my punishment for him was harsh. It was not easy to do 100 sit up in a go but seeing his body I can assure that it was not a difficult task. I can't control myself when I get angry or when I am embarrassed. To say exactly it was not his day to act like a hero.

I have assignment to do and all my assignment are held up due to hazing practice and due date is tomorrow I have only 6 hours to complete 3 assignment which was impossible. I thought to call knott for help but I skipped that option because he also have other works.

I looked at the time it was 12 and I was not able to hold any longer. The bed was calling me and I felt like someone was banging on my head. I can barely keep my eyes open.

"Still awake darling need some help"

I was starled by the sudden voice which came. I looked around to see who it was but no one was around. I must b really losing my mind. I better go to sleep I said to my self and stood from desk.

" u r not going insane darling. Going to sleep thought you are not sleepy"

I heard it again. Seriously I am out of mind it's stress that's playing. I better sleep. I just switched off the light and fell on the bed curling myself in the blanket.