68. Trouble

Kongpob

"What do you mean by the Oracle has sent you to watch over me P?"

"You are pushing your mate too much Kongpob. You are trying to bring his memory back but he has to choose you without his memory. It's not fair for his other mate to fight with you for him"

"What is not fair P? Arthit chose me long ago"

"Yes he chose you N but it was before he knew that he has a mate other than you. It's only fair if you both try in the moral ground. Just because you had a year with him doesn't make it special."

"I already mated my soul with him P you also know once the soul bonding is done there is no way to go back in it. Even if I mate with someone I cannot give my full self. Part of my soul will remain only with him and him alone. No matter how many life cycle he or me takes and you know it"

"You should not have done the soul bonding N. If he is that important to you, you should have allowed him to complete the soul bond why did you stop him?"

"I want him to do it with his free will when he knows about it completely. I don't want to push him in it without him knowing it"

"We are also doing the same thing N. We are allowing him to choose"

"If that's the case why remove his memory ?"

"Do you think the other mate of his will hold a chance if he remember about you?"

"You will not understand P not until you find someone whom you don't want to lose "

"Luckily I don't have anyone of that kind and hold yourself when his other mate shows up allow them to bond. If not you will be in much deeper trouble."

"This is not fair P"

"You should be happy that the Oracle didn't undo the soul bond N. You know you broke the rule. You are supposed to do the soul bonding unless you complete the trail. You should be happy that they erased only his memory and remember what I said N"

"I hate you all"

"I know thank you"

Arthit

Did all the bloodsuckers lost their minds. The bloodsuckers minions are eyeing on my friend one was looking at knott and the other one I have no idea who he was he just look new and that one was looking at Prem and my idiotic friends have to idea about what is happening around them and they are busy in their own world and on the other hands stays kongpob no the muderer looking at me. How long am I to act as if I don't see anything. Seriously it's irritating me.

Along with these things another annoyance is also gonna join me. My school mate Jay.  To say about him. He is a perfect playboy and always busy running around girls. Though he is the biggest loser he is my friend because he is someone with no reason I am comfortable with. He disappeared for two years I had no idea about where he went and now he is gonna transfer to this university and to my department. My peaceful day...... will it be peaceful anymore?

----------

Sorry for the boring chapter. I will make sure that I make the next one interesting ☺