62. Sweet Little Things Called Love

Arthit

The sleep is comfortable when my moon is near me. I opened my eyes, I saw my face being pressed on his naked chest. He is warm and attractive and smile spreaded my lips without my knowledge. My headached i want to go back to sleep but the memory of last night prevented me from going to sleep again. When the last night memory came to my mind. I blushed red. How can I act so shameless but when I think that it was my kong who saw my weak side it made me blush more. Waking up cuddling with Kong has became my habit. I just love the feel of him with me and I do really feel cherished with him.

"Woke up darling" he asked me kissing me on my hair lightly. How can someone who is so powerful and strong can be this gentle? I really wonder it? How can he stay he stay in control all the time while i get snapped in a second. How can he be so polite. When i think about him, he is reallh exact opposite to me. I am not gentle, i dont have even an ounce of patience. I yell a lot, I react without thinking. I don't even know to take care of anyone. I am too lazy. But I love the way how he loves me despite of all my weakness. Isn't he the ideal type that all girls dream about? But he is mine the world best man is mine. When I thought that a warm feeling spread on my chest. Is this is called as happiness.

"Good morning" I said to him smiling.

"It's not morning sweet heart it's evening" wait what does he mean by its evening. Does that mean that I have slept through the day. That means the time that I will spend with my kong is reduced for the day.

"Why did you wake me up?" I was upset that I slept instead of spending the time with him.

"Stop pounting sweet heart I just like it you being cuddled up to me" when I heard him saying it, it made me blush. I am really acting like a teenager in love. But being with Kong I think that how you will feel like a teenager. Loved, cherished and special.

When I realised that how much he care for me. I cannot stop the words coming from my mouth

"I love you" I said to him snuggling my face into hos chest.

"Love you too sweet heart" with a sweet voice that was filled with genuineness. Just by the way he says it to you, you can feel how much he means it.  But his action mean it more than his words.

"Kong I am sorry " I said to him. Feeling guilt for what I did to him. I know my mind didnt work properly. My insecurity played the role on it. When I think about the way the other guy touched me it gives my skin a strange sensation like something worse has touched me. I want to erase his touch. I want it to be filled with Kong.  He pulled me closer to him as if he was reading my mind.

"Don't be sorry dear it's me who should apologies to you. I am sorry that I left without saying to you to make it up, I will spend the next day fully with you and you alone no one will disturb us. Now darling do you have any wish. Whatever it is I will fulfill it for you"

"You should not go back on your words" I said to him making sure that he won't escape from me.

"I promise, I will not go back on my words. Now say what my darling want"

"I just want to do what normal couples do with each other. I want to watch a movie with you. Have food, we can skip that one because I know you don't eat, then want to walk hand in hand with you on the beach. Want to have photos since I know we never had any.if you ask me in all of sudden I really don't know what to say. I just want to do every possible thing with you"

"Does that include taking bath along with me too" he asked me with his naughty smrik.

"Kong..." I said hitting his chest.

"Just kidding sweet heart. You look exactly opposite to yesterday. Get ready darling I will wait for you" he said to me kissing my cheeks slightly.

I went to have bath and when I returned from the bath, kong was nowhere to be found and note was kept on the usual place. Did he leave me again?? Was the first thing that came to my mind. But my heartbeat returned back to normal when I saw a box wrapped in the red on the bed along with bunch of white roses with a red rose in the centre. A note was attached with it.

To someone,

Who is beautiful And
innocent as these white roses
And the red rose is to represent the blush that you have on your face

With love
Your moon.

I read the note and went for the present that was kept next to the roses. When I opened the package It was a suit. It was so good and my moon really know who to make my heart flutter with surprises and sweet word. I do really feel like a sixteen years old guy waiting to meet his crush.

Dear love

Nothing is need to make you look handsome
But this present is to say that you are mine to take care
And I would love to take care of you with all my heart.

With love
Your moon.

After reading the note I want to see my moon. I searched for my mobile but it was not there. Where he would have gone. I opened my dorm door and decided to go look for him. When I opened the door I saw one more present lying on the floor. A note was plastered on the top of it.

My love

This present is to show that my past, my present and  my future everything revolve around you.
I never thought that I can smile without reason but thinking about you all I can do is to smile
This is also to show that I will always thinking only about you.
My sunshine.

With love
Your moon.

I opened the present with such curiously. Though I was able to guess what will be there in that package.  More than the gifts that he gave me. His words are the one which make my heart flutter. People use to say guys fall in love through their eyes but in my case it  was different I fell in love with him through my ears. Yes by the love words that he use to say me made me to fall for him. Inside the present there was one more note attached.

Dear Sunshine

Hope you like my presents.
Your moon is waiting for his sun in terrace.
Hope to meet you soon.

With love
Your moon

Reading this my heart really did skip a beat. I changed into the suit that he gave me and wearing the watch I ran to meet him in terrace.  The sky was dark and the moon was shining brightly on the sky but more than the moon on the sky, my moon on the earth shined so brightly. The moon on the sky gave light breaking the darkness. My moon broke the wall of my heart to make me shine in the darkness along with him.

"Kong" I called him softly. The place was filled with his scent and turned slowly when he felt my presence. My moon looked much more breathtaking than the moon on the sky.

When he looked at me I hugged him tight allowing myself to feel his presence. I want to capture this moment and save it forever. I felt that it would be so good that if the time froze at this point and never move forward.

"I love you" was the only thing that I was able to say to him. When I was in his arms. I felt his smile. I wanted to say a lot  of things to him but other words failed me. I just felt that thoese three words will convey all the things thag I wang to sah to my kong. Kong no name can be more beautiful than this can it?