2

Jens pov

I'm dressing up my daughter Emme getting ready for school. She has a field trip today so it's free dress. She still likes me dressing her up. She's growing up but she's still a little girl who needs help choosing outfits.

"Baby how do you want your hair? Two braids or half up and half down?" I ask her "braids!" She exclaims and smiles looking at me through the mirror. She's so cute. "Haha Okay. Braids it is" I say and she stands in front of me facing her back to me as I'm sitting at the edge of my bed and I start on her hair.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Why couldn't you be at the trip this time?"

"I have work but the next trip I promise I'll come. But don't worry! The trip is only your class and an older class and I heard you get partnered with one of them so be nice to your partner okay?"

"Okay" she smiles and plays with her iPad while I continue to do her hair.
Once I finish she just walks away. Silly girl
"You're welcome!"

"Thank you" I hear her yell back from her room with her cute little voice.

I finish getting myself ready for work then we leave shortly after we were both done.

I parked in her school parking lot and walked her to school. I'm the Mom who everyone hits on..or at least checks me out. I already know. I mean I'm always wearing tall louboutins and have nice work outfits on everyday. Some of the other moms have told me too about whose hit on me. I'm the a popular mom I guess. I mean I'm single and I could be taking advantage of that but I don't feel like finding a single dad..or Mom, who has a child that goes to the same school as my child. Yeah I'm bi but I'm more into girls. There's a really small chance that there would be a single lesbian Mom here since everyone has children unless they have a story similar to mine.

I got a divorce with my ex husband last year so not too long ago. But he moved away right away. Now he lives in Europe. So far. Emme and I barely talk to him..at all. It's fine to Emme though. She didn't really have a bond with him. She's so much closer to me and she barely asks about him thankfully. We broke up cause we just didn't feel it anymore. As much as we tried to fix the feeling, nothing worked. I wasn't in love with him anymore and he wasn't in love with me either. We realized that way before we got divorced and then we finally got a divorce. At least my sister had this huge company that I work for so I get paid a lot which is perfect for Emme and I. I don't need his support.
-

After a full day I leave work and pick up some food from Chick-fil-A then pick up Emme from school right after.

I walk over to her school where she was sitting at the bench with this older girl. Probably three years older or so
"Mommy this is Sofia my partner!" Emme says to me and I look at Sofia and smile. "Hi sofia! Thanks for taking care of my baby"

"No problem. She's so sweet" she smiles back and looks at Emme and Emme smiles back and her swinging her legs back and forth happily.

"She's my new friend" Emme says

"Oh that's good! I'm glad you're making more friends"

"Mhm. Can we take her home to her house?" "Why?" "She has to take the school bus home but she lives close by us!" Emme says and I hesitate. I barely know the girl but it's not like I'm taking her in our home. I would be taking her to her place.

"Sure we can. If it's okay to your parents"

"Oh yeah my mom is okay if I get rides home. She'd rather have me find a safe ride home from a friend anyways"