34

Leah's pov

We got back to the hotel and I see jen just laying on the bed with the tv on but she still looks tired.

"Mommy!" Emme yells and climbs onto the bed.
"Oh god" jen groaned. "Wait Emme Stop. I have a headache" "why?"

"I don't know. Probably cause...I've been working too much." "Emme let her rest baby" I tell her "okaaay" she says and goes to her face and kisses her cheek then gets off the bed.

I gave jen something to make her feel better and she just laid down for a few hours. She probably fell asleep at some point.

Later jen was still sleeping so I took a shower, then Sofia did. Then I had Emme take a shower since she had to. I just turned on the water for her. She said she knew what to do so I just left her to do whatever for a few minutes.
"Call me when you're done Okay?" I tell Emme. "Okay thank you" She says.

I hope she isn't lying when she said she knows how to do it herself.

Later
"Im dooone!" I hear Emme say . I go into the bathroom and she's still naked. I thought she would at least put on her robe. Who am I kidding. Leah, she's like a baby...like...but she's a smart baby..so I don't know.

After getting her out she came with me back to the beds and I helped her find her pjs. After she was dressed up she went back in bed with sofia.

"Guys you gotta sleep now"

"I wanna sleep by Sofia"

"Oh- are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then. Goodnight guys"

"Goodnight" they both say and I turned the lights off and went in bed with jen. When I got in bed she turned around and faced me. It's like she knew for sure it was me in bed with her because she wrapped her arm around me and also tangled her legs with mine.

"Thank you baby" she whispers as I was on my phone. "No problem" I say and she brings her head to my chest watching me go on my phone. I'm surprised she's not shy to do this while the girls are here. But it's dark. They're in bed. They can't see shit under the sheets. So whatever..but I just got butterflies realizing how comfortable jen is with me.
-
Jens pov

What Leah did for me yesterday was the best thing ever. It makes me fall for her even more. The fact that she cares. I love it.

After Emme's last performance with her class we all celebrated for lunch with the rest of her class and the moms and some dads. I introduced Leah to the moms I was closer with and she was kind of shy. Or she just didn't feel like talking to new people that much.

"Do you feel better now?" She asks me "Yeah. Thank you again. I really appreciate everything you did yesterday"

"It's nothing! I'm glad to help"

I smile at her and squeeze her cheek then looked back at my food. The others don't even know about me and Leah having a thing.

We're all taking up about three long tables all sitting together. Leah got to talk with some moms and I'm glad she did because she'll have to get to know them if she wants to have sofia go to the same dance studio as Emme.

After that we went back to the hotel and changed into our bathing suits since we haven't even gone swimming yet. All the dancers and their family were going to meet at the pool.

"Emme pick one" I say kneeling on the ground at our luggage holding up two bathing suits.
"The pink one!" "This two piece?"

"Yea" She responds and comes to me and I help her put it on. After I finished Leah and Sofia came out of the bathroom. Leah looked so fucking hot. She was wearing a dark blue two piece and a white floral cover up on top but still see through.

"Aw you guys are twinning!" I say as Sofia shows off her bathing suit which was also a blue two piece.

"I'll be back Emme" I say and stand up and walk over to the bathroom passing Leah and low key check her out.

Once I got my bikini on I checked myself out in the mirror looking at every single angle of myself. I look good. Either some moms who I don't talk to will talk shit or talk nice about me once we are there. Like I said I'm that popular Mom. Not just at her school but also for her dance class.

I step out of the bathroom not even covered with a cover up since it was in my luggage. The second I came out me and Leah made eye contact. Then her eyes traveled down my body then she looked away back on her phone. I just laughed to myself. She can't do anything since the girls are on here.

After we were all done we left. I stood by Leah in the elevator while sofia and Emme were just standing and waiting but not looking at us at the moment. So I leaned my head down on Leah's shoulder. Then Emme turned around and looked up at me.

"Mommy are you gonna swim with me?" She asks but I keep my head on Leah looking down at Emme. "Of course!" "yay! Okay" she smiles and hugs us both with one arm wrapped around my leg and the other around Leah's leg. I look at leah and she was smiling looking down at Emme.

I giggled and Leah did too and I felt her arm go around my waist from the back. She makes me feel safe with her. She makes me happy. It's just, we act more than just dating. I was texting Lynda yesterday before I was drunk and she was telling me how I should tell Leah I'm in love because I'm actually really falling in love with this girl but I just don't know if she is.

-

Updating again for Leila since I promised that hoe I'd update before she wakes up😒💕