67

Jens pov

I looked at myself in the mirror above my dresser in my room. I'm a mess crying about all this shit. I feel like I deal with too much and I should just give up trying to find love. The thing is I never even tried to find love. She came into my life and I found her so attractive the second I met her..then I fell in love with more than just her looks. It's not fair. You'd think I'll just see her and think she's pretty then get over it and just be her friend. But no. She's someone I want and she happened to be bi just like I am. Has a daughter just like I do and I had to be so amazing and she fell for me too. Maybe if our daughters weren't best friends I wouldn't have fell so hard for her but then we ended up seeing each other everyday..now I'm her boss. It's crazy how things just happen. Everyone has their love story. But this ones so messy and I don't know what to do anymore. I cant be so stressed out while I'm pregnant either. So here I am crying.

-

"Baby" I hear her say softly. Not even expecting that she'd come up to my room. I looked down leaning my hands onto the dresser and just took a deep breath. "I'm sorry..you're right. I shouldn't be acting so dumb. I shouldn't be talking or treating you like this reminding you of the past. That's something that I'd hate to do but I did it..and I'm sorry."

"You were the one who helped me with my problems..now you're bringing those problems back" I said. "I know..but- I really didn't mean to. Just- understand..like that's the first thing that came in my mind..that you cheated. I mean seriously. What else would I have thought??" She said. She's right.. but that's why I wanted to tell her instead of her finding out the way she did. "When Emme said those words..my heart dropped. I never felt so scared, angry, annoyed..all at once that quick. You're my girlfriend who I love very much and we were doing so good ever since we got back together and I was hoping it would stay that way so me finding out you were pregnant was shocking..I was worried that second that things would be bad. A lot went through my head that night I couldn't even deal with it. I drank so much..but now that I've got the whole explanation from you...I get it. I'm sorry for making it hard on you.."

I bite my lip. Still looking down and leaning on my hands. I mean I'm sad that Leah went through that, that night when she didn't even know what was going on. She vent drank and that hurts me because she only drinks with me when she wants to get fucked up with me.

I hear the door close and I thought she left. But then I felt her arms go around my waist from behind and I lost it all. "Leah... I-I just...I really wanted to tell you in a way to make you happy...I wanted to let
you know so that...you know..me and you..Emme and Sofia..could all be a family. Including the new baby. I know w- we are just girlfriends but I really see us still together in the future." I said and she hugs me a bit tighter. She's making me feel weaker. But a good way. I want her more than ever right now.

"Listen...I'm..I'm happy for you that you're pregnant. I know how much you want this and I respect that. I really do...and..if you're having a baby..well...that means I'm having a baby...this will be our baby. I'd love to raise this baby with you..if that's what you really want" she says and I look up at her through the mirror. "Really?" I ask her. Wow I look so ugly. My eyes are puffy and red and I have no makeup and my hair looks like shit..and she loves all that? Wow.

"Yes..really..and I swear I'll be a better girlfriend. I'll be the best girlfriend you'll ever have."

I smile a bit..I still have the sniffles. She does too. "I'm sorry baby.." she whispers. "Don't be.." I said and moved my hand to her hand that was at my belly. She rested her chin on my shoulder and softly rubbed my belly. "I can't wait to raise this baby with you" she tells me. I got goosebumps when she said that.

She made me face her and wiped my face. Then ran her fingers through my hair and leaned in to kiss me. I was getting crazy butterflies. We were kissing so passionately that I wanted to cry even more. So I did but she just kept kissing me. Everything was so in sync. She had her hands at my waist while this went on for about five minutes. It was amazing.

Once our lips separated we looked into each other's eyes. She cupped my face softly then slowly moved her thumb over to my lip.

"I love you so much..I'm sorry" she whispers. "I love you too..I'm sorry too.." I replied. Then kisses me again but this was shorter. She then smiles and it turned into a giggle. "So wait...is this why you were so horny?" She randomly asks me. I try and hold my smile but failed and giggled as well. "Maybe" "Mm..adorable" She says and hugs me, giving me that warm, happy feeling. I felt like I was home again. I mean I am at home...but Leah..she makes me so happy..all this mess effected me so much so us hugging makes me feel whole again.

Leah's pov
We ended up staying in her room. This really escalated. We're both naked. I'm on top of her and she's practically begging me now for some. All I've given her were kisses all over her body.
I got up to her face and kissed her along her jawline while my hand was down there rubbing her slowly onto her clit. She's really wet and it's turning me on..also cause she's moaning right in my ear.

"You like that?" I ask her. "Mhmm"
I smile and slide my fingers in her. "Ohh" she moans and looks up at me biting her lip. I kept pumping in and out of her a little more faster. She started to whimper and she brought one hand down to rub her clit. "You're gonna have to keep quiet" I tell her. She nods her head and bites onto her nail. After a few more pumps her jaw drops and she closes her eyes.

"L-Leah! Uhh fuck!" She hisses and grabs onto the sheets and I kept going till she came all over my fingers. I shake my head and giggle. "I just told you to keep quiet." I said and sucked onto my fingers. "I want more" She says. I smirk and raise my brow. "You want what?" I ask. "I want you to fuck me" she pouts and brings her hand to my face, cupping it. Then she suddenly gently pushes my head down showing me she wanted me to eat her out. So I did.

I used my tongue to play with her throbbing clit. I looked up at her as I playfully licked it at the right spot. She bit her lip and made that face showing me she really wanted some. I decide to tease her and sucked onto it. She let out another small whimper and threw her head back. Then I inserted my two fingers inside of her while I still played with her clit.

"Hol- Leah!" She says out loud and pulls hard onto my hair. I kept going faster causing her to move around a little. I saw that she was breathing heavier and squeezed her legs together against my head but I used my free hand to push it away.

"Oh- fuck I'm gonna cum" she hisses and I curl my fingers. Once she reached her orgasm she tries catching her breath and just relaxed. I took my fingers out and brought it straight into me. She's so hot I couldn't even wait.

While pleasing myself I licked her clean. She then watched me touch myself and smirked. She sat up and brings her hand to my boobs and played with them while I kept touching myself.

"Fucking shit." I hissed. She let out a cute little laugh that I've always loved. Then she scrunched up her nose and leaned close to my lips. "Mm..someone couldn't wait could they?" She says softly then kisses my lips. I was getting close to an orgasm so I couldn't even kiss back. She let's go of my lips and brings them to my neck kissing me like she was hungry for more. I pulled my fingers out after I finished and she pulls my hand towards her mouth and looks straight into my eyes and sucked it all off. She did it slowly making sure she got every last bit on my fingers. It was really hot.

This completely made us forget about the whole thing. I'm really in love with this girl and the sex makes our relationship 10 times better. This is only the beginning too.