57

Leah's pov

Seeing her tonight made me feel better. She looks gorgeous. She's still dressed up in how she was when she went out for dinner with her family. Too bad we're only FaceTiming.

She was resting her elbows onto the bed as she was laying on her stomach and rested her head on her hand looking at me through the computer. Can't help but notice how her boobs are hanging and showing a bit under her top.

"How was dinner?" I ask her. "It was..great. I'm glad we got together, me and some of my family. Catching up on things..you know"

"You know" I mock her and smirk. "Stop" she say and covers her face. "Haha..well that's good. I'm glad you had a nice night"

"Thanks" she smiles. "You also look pretty" I tell her. "Thank you. You look cute right now without makeup" "no I don't" I giggled "yes you do! I cant stop staring" "whateveeer. Thank you"

She looked away from the camera and her facial expression changed. "What's wrong?" I heard her say then I see Emme get on her bed. She sat up and hugged Emme who I noticed was crying. "I'm scared" she says to Jennifer. "Did you have a bad dream?" She asks Emme and emme nodded her head yes. Then jen hugged her tight then looked at the computer and pouted to me. It was 11pm.

"Here sleep on my bed" jen said and emme laid down by her. "Whose that Mommy?" "It's Leah. Wanna say hi?" "Yeah"

I look up away from my phone and smiled. "Hi baby" I said to Emme. "Hiii" She said cutely. "What's wrong?" "I had a bad dream" she pouts. "Oh no..what happened?"

She wiped her eye and started telling me everything that happened. Going on for like three minutes. I saw jen making a face behind her as if she was in awe.

"It's okay Emme. Your mom is with you now so just sleep next to her. There's nothing to worry about."

She sighs and buries her head into Jens chest and jen put her hand on Emme's head and softly massaged it. Emme was also carrying one of her stuffed characters.

"Baby you have school tomorrow so go to sleep" jen says.

Emme groans and looks at me expecting me to say something..like she wants me to disagree with Jen.

"Is sofia going to school tomorrow leah?"

"Yeah she is. She's sleeping right now"

"I don't wanna go" she tells me. "Why?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulder. This talk feels like I'm being her second mom or something. "If you go to school tomorrow I'll let sofia come over and have a play date with you tomorrow night"

"Really?!"

"Yup"

"Okay goodnight" She says quickly and lays down making me giggle.

"What the- that easily?! It takes me forever to put her to sleep on nights like this" "well lucky you that you have me to help you with that" I said.

"Wow.."

-

Later after Emme was fully asleep it was just me and jen talking again but more softly and quieter. She's really staying up just to talk to me when I know she's going to be grouchy tomorrow for getting no sleep.

"Wait, so you're coming over tomorrow night? You just invited yourself without asking?" She asks me. "Well-I-" "I'm joking. Come anytime" she says then winks. "I'd love to see you.. come" She rose her brows. I just got what she meant by "come".

"Well that's enough for tonight. You need sleep. So do I"

"What? Noo" she pouts. "I'm gonna see you tomorrow at work silly"