45

Jens pov

Today's Leah's birthday and that's the only thing on my mind today. It's a Sunday. Great. I have work tomorrow. I won't be able to sleep. I already know I won't. She's already posting on her stories on Instagram showing what she's doing. I guess she's having breakfast with family. If we weren't broken up by now I would've been the one she wakes up to and do..things to her. That was sweet of her yesterday when she told Emme that I was trying to make sure she doesn't get hurt. Well that was the truth but I just didn't expect her to say that.

I'm spending the whole day home doing whatever could get my mind off Leah. Of course it's been a month and I'm still not over her because our kids are so close to each other. The longest I didn't think about her was a week. Then Emme brought her and Sofia up.

Instead of sitting around the house I worked out in my little home gym. I started to work out after me and Leah stopped dating. It's helped a bit but I miss how she'd tell me I didn't even need to work out because she loved my body. She was so..supportive and shit.

After a workout I decided to go straight to the pool. Emme joined along too. I just sat at the side inside the pool while Emme played by herself.

"Emme don't go on the deep end" I tell her "but I have my floaties on" "Yeah but still you're gonna be too far from me just Incase something happens." "Okaaay" she whined swam back to me. All the way to me and she just leaned her head on my chest. "What's wrong?" She pouts and looks at me " I wish I had a sister. It's boring without Sofia." She complains. "A sister?" "Yeah. So I can have someone to play with" "Do you not like playing with me?" I say looking down at her. "You're always working mommy" she pouts even more. She's right. Either that or I'm just busy in general. Sofia kept her company a lot. But I don't wanna keep making it awkward between me and Leah. "Do you want specifically a sister or a brother is fine too?" "Pacifically?? Huh?" I roll my eyes. "Never mind" cant use these big words on her.

I've always thought about Emme having a sibling. But then Sofia came into our life. Now she's like her sister. Well she used to but that's fading away. Now that Emme brought it up..I kind of want her to have a sibling again. Like an actual one. I don't know how. There's ways. I'll think about the idea. It would be cute having her as an older sister to a baby.
-
Me and emme went to Lynda's house I couldn't keep my mind off Leah no matter what. She isn't posting a lot but the ones that she's posting...they're making me miss her even more.

Emme went to play with the kids and I hung out at the living room couches laying across it while my feet were on Lynda's lap. I was watching tv with her but the show became boring so I started to talk.

"Should I have another baby?" I ask her randomly. "With who?" She giggles. "I don't know" "don't just fuck any guy and have their baby" she said and I smile a bit "I just want a baby I don't care about the guy. I don't need their support. I'm not even for it for sex." "Jen seriously the baby..when it's older it'll start to wonder." I roll my eyes and sigh. " why don't you get like a sperm injection so you don't need to have sex with some guy." "That's weird though. Getting some random guys sperm."

Lynda gives me this look and I giggle "Okay you got me. I mean I guess I could do that." "So you're serious about this?" "Yes!" "Jen you already have Emme who hates her dad. Then you want her to have a sibling who won't know their dad either?" "They'll know their dad. That's why they donate the sperm or whatever they fucking do. It's just the dad won't be my man" I shrug my shoulders and sit up. "Look. Emme wants a sibling too. It's a win win." "Okaaay. Well there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just worried because you're a single mom." "I could do it. Emme is a pain in the ass a lot but I love her more than anything. You know I love kids. I know I'm gonna complain about it but it's all worth it."