46

Leah's pov

It's Wednesday. I saw jen leave for lunch earlier. She hasn't came back yet which she should be because her break is over now. I miss when we'd go out for lunch together. I haven't talked to her ever since my birthday. I'm surprised she called me. It was weird. She asked me how my day was and sounded like she cared. I really didn't expect her to call me but I admit that it made me feel much better. Her calling me to greet me tops off all the other fun I had that day.

Later she came back. Like an hour later than she was supposed to. I saw her walk to her office from my window. She looks amazing. Ugh.

As I worked on some things coming up for my next meeting I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I say with out looking away from my computer. "Hey, the meeting got moved to today in 30 minutes so you'll have to finish sooner than expected." She says. She as in Jennifer. I didn't have to look up to know who it was. Her voice... "Oh..really?" I said. "I'm not even done" I said again but softer. "I know I'm sorry..I'll handle everything at the meeting don't worry. Just do the best you can" "Oh- Okay then"

She obviously faked a smile then looked around. "Sooo how was the club for your birthday?" She asks me. "Oh so now you're concerned about my personal life?" I think I kind of scared her. "Uh-no I just..you know..I'm-" "it was great. Just normal club. Dancing. Drinking." "Drinking?" "Yeah..do you not drink at clubs?" "I do.."

I give her this confused look and she licks er lips and looks away quickly. "Well um..did you met anyone there?" "Why?" "Just asking!" I raise my brows and lean back while crossing my arms. "And why should I answer that." "Because you-I'm curious.." "maybe. Maybe not" I smile and press my lips together. "Guy or girl?" "Hmm... well I cant talk to another girl knowing it'll end up the same way me and you were." "Oh.." "it would be easier for Sofia to understand with a guy" I said and jen doesn't say a word and just stands there looking right at me. She did not like that. I smirk and shake my head. "I didn't meet anyone Jennifer." "Oh" "I pushed everyone who attempted to get me away because I'm not interested in anyone."

"Oh- well good for you. Focusing on yourself I see" "not really myself but okay" She has no idea that she's always on my mind. "Mm..Okay..well I'll get going. See you at the meeting." "Okay see ya" I said and I watched her leave. Shes sooo sexy.
-
Jens pov

I picked Emme straight from school and we went to Disneyland randomly just because I needed to get things off my mind and just enjoy the day. Perks of having a pass for Disney. Emme was so excited.

"We're only staying here till 7 Emme." I tell her on the way there. It's around 3pm so we have a few hours. I just wanna eat food because I love Disneyland food. So much food. A lot of creative ones.

We waited in line for the tram to get here which drives us to the park. I leaned onto the rail while Emme was standing in front of me facing me but also looking around.
"Babe look and say cheese" I said and held my camera up at an angle to take a picture of her. "Cheeeeeeseee" it made me smile. "you're so beautiful and cute" I tell her "you too mommy" "thanks" I giggle and them look back at my phone and immediately post it on Instagram. "My princess👑💖"

She's wearing light washed jeans with white Air Force nikes and a Gray Disney sweater plus her Minnie Mouse ears on her head. I love keeping her in style. Most of the time she twins with me. Either hers or my decision.

Once we got to the entrance of Disneyland next in line to get our passes scanned, I let Emme go first. She held her pass out and the old lady scanned it then gave it back to Emme. "Thank you" the lady said happily to Emme and laughed looking at me. "What do you say Emme" "thank you have a nice day" Emme says happily. After the lady scanned mine I walked through and held Emme's hand and we started walking.

"It's so empty today!" She says "yeah cause it's a school day" "then why am I here?" "Caaauuseee I'm the best mom in the world" I joke and she scrunches up her nose.

We go and wait in line for it's a small world. It's literally her favorite ride. Usually the first ride she'd want to get on. I was just looking around while waiting and noticed the baby in front of us. The lady was holding the baby, her back was facing me but the baby's face was facing me too. I smiled at the baby and the baby smiled back. It was a girl too. I eventually got the baby to laugh. I don't know how. I just made a face. I didn't want the lady to know but too late. Thankfully she was nice because she just laughed at me.

"Say hi Chrissy"

"Aw her name is chrissy?"

"Well it's Christina but that's her nickname"

"Oh how cute!" I said and made silly faces at the baby to make her laugh again.

"Mommyyyy" I hear Emme whine and I look down at her. She was pouting with her arms crossed. "What's wrong?" She reaches her arms out indicating that she wants to be carried so I carried her. "Emme look this is chrissy" "she your daughter?" "Mhm" "how cute she looks just like you!" The Mom tells me and I smile and look at Emme but Emme looked annoyed. Then the baby made a noise at us and I laughed and mocked her which made the baby laugh too.

"I don't wanna go on this ride anymore Mommy" Emme tells me. "Really?? Why?" "It's boring. Can we go on pirates?" "Oh-Okay sure." Good thing we barely moved up in the line. Yea the ride is boring but to Emme? Wow.

"It was nice meeting you and chrissy" I say "nice meeting you and Emme too!"

After we said bye we left and I tried putting Emme down on our way there but she wouldn't let go. "Babe, what?" "carry meee" "But you love walking at Disneyland." She frowned and let go of me and walked ahead of me. I walked behind her and followed. She knows where she's going. We go here too much. But she's throwing some little sassy attitude that I know she gets from me. I just don't know why. But I'm getting a feeling it might be because I was giving that baby all the attention. I give Emme more attention than myself! If she gets jealous of some random baby, how would she feel if I had one? She was the one who wanted a sibling too.