52

Jens pov

It's like I'm paying to have my own baby. I just got back from my appointment. I have a few more visits. I'm getting even more excited. I talked about babies again last night with Emme. No, I didn't tell her yet that I'm planning to have a baby but she seemed like she was okay with having a sister or brother. I just asked her again if she wanted one then she went on about how it would be fun for her whenever I'm busy.

Once I was back in my office, I went on my phone for a bit while turning on my computer. Looking at baby stuff and all. Then I heard a knock on my door. For some reason I expected it to be Lynda because it happened right when I got back.

"Yes?" I say and continue scrolling. "Hey" She said. Then I realized it was someone better. "Oh hey" I smile and put my phone down giving her all the attention. Whoops. "What's up?" "Um- well.. my computers acting up again. Can you come check it out?" She asks me. "Oh okay..Yeah sure." I said and stood up, took my phone and followed her. As I followed her out my office all I could smell is her. She always has that
Flowery vanilla sweet scent and I just love it.

"You look nice today" she tells me. "Thanks. So do you" I said happily. I think both of us are a little too happy. We made up, kissed, and we don't have to act like children avoiding each other and shit. But I'm gonna try my best to not move things fast with her. I'll take it slow. Because everything is still confusing to me but I'm just going with whatever my gut tells me to do.

We get to her office and she sits down in front of her computer and shows and tells me the problem then looks up at me waiting for a response. "Hmm..we've had this problem before..lemme see" I said and noticed she wasn't just looking at my face but lemme ignore that. I'll let her enjoy.

I leaned over reaching for the mouse and keyboard. I'm such a tease. My body is literally in front of her.

After a few seconds of clicking here and there I somehow fixed it. I just did the same thing to fix it the last time we had this problem with a different computer.

"Okay it should be fine now" I said and backed away looking at her. " okay thank you" She says and doesn't even look away from me. "You don't wanna try if it works before I go??" I giggle. "Oh! Right. I- Okay" she stutters and looks back at the computer.

"By the way I'm leaving early today so if there's anything else just ask my sister" I tell her. "Oh..Okay. How come?"

"Just..something I gotta do" I said hesitantly and waited for her to finish with the computer. "Oh okay. Well it looks good to me so thank you" "no problem. See ya" I said. "See ya" she repeats back to me and I leave.

The reason I'm leaving early is not even important. I'm just going to Disneyland with Emme because I promised her. At least I have my sister as my boss so she let me.
-
"I loooove you" I say to Emme in a cute way and kissed her cheek as we were sitting and eating. "I love you more" she smiles to me. "No I love you more" "no I do!" She replies. I giggled and kissed her once more. "Mmkay finish your food then we could go buy some souvenirs alright?" "Okay"

Everything about Emme makes me so happy. She could get on my nerves sometimes but I still love her very much. This whole baby thing..I'm really looking forward to it. Emme's going to be an older sister and I know she'll make a great older sister even though she's still gonna act like she's a baby. I'll treat them both as equal. I just hope she doesn't get jealous like she did that last time we were here at Disneyland. Having a baby is something I've always wanted. Emme is a blessing. Plus she turned out so beautiful and healthy which I'm thankful for. I actually wanted two kids when I was with my ex but then things happened and I only had Emme. At least I had Emme. I almost didn't. I don't even like getting to the subject because my heart aches every time.

I held Emme's hand as we walked around one of the stores. I saw these cute earrings that were Mickey Mouse shaped earrings with a birthstone in the middle. Of course it looked so pretty to me so I had to get it. For Emme though. Not me. I let go of Emme for a minute to look for her birthstone. Once I found it I looked to my side and she wasn't there so I looked to my other side..she wasn't there. Great.

"Emme!" I call out and start looking around. Did I really just loose my child at a Disney store.. "Emme!!" I call out again and keep looking around. I checked places I thought she would be. She can't get that far in just one minute can she?

"Emme." I said and looked around even more. I turned the corner and saw her at the huge stuffed characters trying to reached up a shelf for one. "Emme!" "Huh?" She says and turns around. I go up to her and crouch down by her holding onto her hands. "Babe don't ever leave like that again! I got worried!" "I saw Pluto and I want it" she tells me. "Okay but you could at least wait for me and not wander of baby. Someone could've taken you somewhere and I wouldn't know then I'd loose you and have to find you the harder way- just don't ever do that again. Wait for me Okay?"

"Sorry" She pouts. I sigh and stand back up and reach for the stuffed animal. "Yes that one" she said. I got it and gave it to her. "I'm getting you these" I tell her referring to the earrings. "oo those are pretty!!" She says all amazed and just takes it from me hand. "Emme-" "oh sorry" "whatever. Are you done looking around? Our fastpass is at 7:56. In 10 minutes." "Yes im done" she says. We walk over to the line. Emme was carrying her big stuffed character, Pluto. It's almost the same size as her.

While we waited in line I checked my phone and saw that Leah texted me. She just said hi. Hmm. So how does she want this to go since we made up? She's already texting me like nothing happened? Maybe she just really wants me back right away. I don't blame her. I'm amazing. Just kidding. Not really. Anyways, once I texted her back..we ended up texting the rest of the night that we were here at Disneyland. I didn't even tell her that we were here. I've been replying to her messages so quick but when we got on rides I had to wait till after the ride. My attention should've been all on Emme this night but Leah. She just had to text me on this night I was spending with my daughter.