25

Leah's pov

I didn't expect her to open up even more. She let it all out. I guess she needed that because she hasn't had someone like me to talk to after him. She's been holding this in for a long time and needed someone to be there for her. But it just needed to be pushed out of her. I didn't like forcing her but I felt like it was the right thing to do.

"So nobody knows about.. him abusing you?"

"No"

"So it's just me?"

"Yeah.."

I sigh and reach my arms out. "Come here" I say and she leans onto me as I hugged her and rubbed her back. "You Don't deserve to get hurt like you did before. I'm sorry I brought this whole thing up but I'm also glad I did because I never expected that someone like you..specifically you, would've gone through something so horrible. I'm here for you"

"Thank you leah" she says looking up at me still in my arms and she kisses me softly. "You're lips are so soft" she tells me changing the subject. I smile and kiss her once more.
"I know you wanted to mess around tonight but I'm scared about the girls" she tells me with her soft soothing voice. "It's okay. Another time" "but I wanted to tonight..." She's so cute and and hot. Ugh. "Really?" "Mhm" I smile and kiss her again. We kept kissing till I ended up on my back. I felt her hands go up under my shirt going up to my bra.

She pulled away from my lips and looked at me "take this off"she whispers and I took it off for her. She started to knead my boobs slowly while kissing my neck. "Try not to moan please...before Emme freaks out" "I'll try but..mmm" I bite my lip and watch her go down on me. She brings her head in between my legs kissing my thighs since I was wearing shorts.

She sucked harshly onto my skin then let go and then looked up at me with a smirk. She went back up to my face and  brushed her lips over mine. She seems more comfortable than she was last weekend. I feel like we both just connected so easily.

"I'm asking you right now...please don't make a sound..Emme has good ears..." she says quietly as I feel her hand slip down under my shorts. "I'm only doing this because..you're too good to me.."

I bite my lip. She slipped her fingers in and kissed me slowly. She did that for a few seconds till I came then let go of my lips and took her fingers out and rubbed me. "...and I need sex right now"

"I just wanted to give it to you since you seemed like you needed it but I appreciate what you just gave me" I smile. "Then fuck me.." "what?" "Fuck me.." the way she said that gave me goosebumps. I love her voice..

I pushed her onto her back and she giggled. "Feisty much?" "That was on accident" "sure it was" she giggles and I roll my eyes. "I'm scared you might moan" I tell her "why? I know how to control myself" I shake my head. I don't believe her. It's not that I think she's weak but..I don't know. Something about her tells me she's hiding like...a naughty side. But then also maybe she'll actually stay quiet just because she doesn't want Emme to go crazy.

I pulled her pants off, then her panties and pushed her top up but didn't take it off. I cant explain to the girls why Jennifer is naked under me on her couch.

I planted kisses onto her stomach and also licking her. My hands slowly runs down her waist to her legs, then i push her legs back and bring my head in between them. Then I used my thumb to rub her clit while kissing her thighs.

Once I got closer to her pussy but still at her thigh I sucked onto her skin leaving a hickey.

"Ohh.." she moans out and I look up at her. She covers her mouth and watches me do my thing. "There. Now Emme can't see this." "Mm.."

While rubbing her clit I inserted two fingers in her and had it go in and out of her at a good pace. Her breathing was getting heavier as I did that. She used her other hand grabbing my hair and grinding herself against my fingers

"Ahh! fuck..Leah.."

As much as that turned me on I also worried they'd hear but I kept going. She's so hot it's unbelievable that I'm here pleasing her. She's a milf, and now I'm fucking her.

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on" I say and give her a peck on the lips as she recovers from what I just did to her. She looks at me as if she mesmerized by me, biting her lip and playing with my hair.

"Do you really like me this much?" She asks me "what do you mean?" "This! Everything. You treat me like a fucking queen or something. You compliment me every chance you have, you please me the way I want it and you want me happy and everything..how..why? I'm not that great I'm telling you right now. I'm worthless..and this is only our second time but I feel like it's been longer that we've been together"

"Again with that bullshit. Stop. You're perfect and yes..I really like you...I can't explain the feeling but I do.."

"Well..I really like you too" she says and smiles "..we gotta put some clothes on now..I'm so scared she might see"

"Can't believe we did this with them in the house with the door wide open." I said

"Hahha..little do you know how risky I am..I love Emme but..I also love sex.."

"I'll remember that" I wink then we both go upstairs. I showered right after her.

"Okay so which room do I sleep in?" I ask her "what? Sleep here" "b-but..isn't that weird?" Jen looks at me as if I'm crazy and shakes her head. "Just sleep here leah" "and what if they come in the room.." "imma tell them you had a nightmare and needed someone to sleep by" she giggles. "You're silly. But okay.."

I get in bed next to her but we had space between us. I know I've done stuff to her but..I don't know. Last time we went straight to sleep after sex but this time we did stuff in between so it's weird. I think it's weird. I don't know. Whatever. I'll do whatever she wants.

"Goodnight" she tells me "goodnight" I say and she turned the lights off. I'll be happily sleeping knowing she feels better..for now. Who knows.. she might think about the whole Emme's dad thing all over again.