83

Jens pov

So I'm having another girl. I kind of expected that. I don't know why but I just did. I had this feeling, and I wanted it to be a girl. Yes a boy would've been perfect too but how would it be since it's me, Leah, Sofia and Emme? All girls. He might get confused growing up? I don't know. But I'm also thankful I'm having a girl. I'm so excited. I'm so happy. It's gonna be five of us now. I know, me and Leah haven't been together for a year. It's almost a year actually. It will be after the baby is born. As days pass I always think to myself if I'd really get married to her. I mean yes I would love to but wow. I've never married a woman but I love her so damn much. I always thought I'd just end up marrying a guy but Leah came into my life and I know things moved quick but I've never had someone love me as much as I love them. She cares about me so much and it feels like we've been together longer because we know so much about each other's lives. I'm just excited for our future. I'm excited for my baby. I honestly hope she turns out cute. I hope she gets more of my genes because Emme is so gorgeous and she got that from me. I see more of me in Emme than her dad too.

Hours later after the party, mine and Leahs family all had a late dinner together to celebrate. It was perfect. Mine and her family have already gotten closer because of the past get togethers we've been having and I usually host them at my house. If not then my sister does since we both have a huge house. Even Sofia has bonded with my sisters kids. It's like me and Leah are already married with a family.

"Leah can I have some?!" Emme blurts out from across the table. "Emme! Manners" I said. "Sorry" she pouts. "Yes you can babe" Leah says. Emme goes over to this side and Leah lets her sit on her lap. "You have to eat your food too Emme" I tell her. Leah reached for emmes plate and puts it in between mine and her plate. "There. She could eat with me" Leah says. I smile and shake my head. "It's like she's your daughter" "she is my daughter" Leah jokes and kisses Emmes head. "Always stealing my own daughter away from me" i said and shook my head. Leah shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Leah let's go to Disneyland again without mommy" Emme said. My jaw dropped. Leah started to laugh a lot while holding Emme on her lap. "Did my daughter just disown me?!" "Love you mommy hehe" Emme giggles. "I taught her that" Leah winks. "Such a bad influence" i giggle.

I love how close Leah and Emme are now. I'm close with sofia too but she's not as mushy and lovey Dovey as Emme is. I think cause Emme got that from me and Leah hates being all mushy with people, that's sofia. I mean unless it's with me of course. I should be the only one anyways that should be getting Leahs 'mushiness'. But I know sofia loves me. She's a bit older than emme so she has more knowledge and acts more grown than Emme. Emme still acts like a baby. I'm excited for them to grow up but I also don't want them to grow up. Time goes by fast though.
-
"So we gotta start thinking of names" I said. Me and Leah are laying in bed having a full on conversation about today. Both of us are paying no attention to the tv. We're literally facing each other having the most soothing conversation. I love it.

"Did you look at the names people suggested on the board?"

"Oh no not yet. I'll check tomorrow. I'm lazy to get up"

"Here I took a picture of it" she said and gave me her phone. I started reading off names. Some were so basic and some were unique but then I didn't want it. I want something to fit into what I'd get used to.

"There's...Eliana? Emilia...Aurea, Rylee, Ashlynn.. ugh the rest that they all picked are basic names. Those are the only ones I like.