50

Leah's pov

There's videos of me and jen making out and it's honestly hot the way we did it. I just wish people didn't record it. Oh well. I know that kiss meant something. The way she kissed me last night was like she wanted me. She's just being the stronger person and acting like she could handle being without me. She just needs to forgive me already. I don't care anymore. I want her and I'm not going to hide that. I just don't want to force it. I'm sorry for everything I messed up with her but that's the past and I know I won't do that again. I only did that to help. Other than that I'd never want to loose her. The way she and Josh were actin last night pissed me off so much but then we made out and then I completely forgot that Josh was hitting on Jennifer.

-

A week later, now it's my turn taking care of the girls. Emme is finally sleeping over for the first time. Sofia is really excited. I am too but I'm kind of nervous taking care of Emme. It'll help me and her bond even more I guess. Jen said she needed someone to watch Emme since her and her sister are going out. I'm against it but I didn't want to fight it.

I heard the door so I opened it. Jennifer looked good. She was wearing a short dress, hair straightened which made it look longer, and heavy makeup. But who does she think she is dressing up like that, that isn't for me.

"Well be right back girls, we're just outside" I said pushing jen out and closing the front door. "What's up??" She asks me. I crossed my arms at looked up and down at her body. "You're going out??" "Yeah.." "dressing like that?" "Leah I'm going with my sister!" "But why're you dressing up like you want someone to hit on you and have them take you home?"

She puts her hands on the sides of her hips and shakes her head. "I just wanna feel good and pretty about myself okay? I'm not gonna hook up with anyone so stop worrying. My sister and I haven't had a night out like this in the longest time."

"You're already pretty. I don't get it"

"Stop" she giggles and crosses her arms. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me please"

I sigh and look down. "Ugh...Okay. You don't gotta be sad" She says and giggles trying to light up the mood. "Leeaah stooop" she then whines. I look up at her and lean my head against the door. She notices a tear going down my face and walked up to me, used her thumb to wipe it off then held my arm. "Leah why're you crying"

"I'm not"

"You are dummie"

"Ugh...I just- I hate knowing you're out at a place where I know people will try and get you. Then what if you fall in love with them. Loose feelings for me..this is a joke..because we aren't even together but I don't want anyone else to just take you away."

She smiles and gets closer to me.

"I'm not gonna do that Leah Okay? I promise you"

I close my eyes and another tear flows down. This sucks because I'm on my period and emotional. I shouldn't be crying.

"Leah stop crying. I'm not trying to ruin my makeup..you'll make me cry..I don't even get why you're crying"

"Just-just have fun. You deserve it. Whatever. Just please be careful..and try not to drink a lot..please"

"Okay.."

I bite my lip and move my head off the door and hugged her. She hugged me tight. Her scent. I missed that.

"I'll be here tomorrow at 12 to pick up Emme. Thank you again"

"No problem" I said and force a smile. "Come on..you're making me feel bad"