91

Leahs pov

Later at night, we went on pirates of the Caribbean again. This is the second time. She's literally like Emme wanting to go on this ride.

We sat in the back. It was dark. After the two drops in the beginning we relaxed during the whole ride since the boat is slow.

Jen leaned her head over to me and started kissing my neck softly. I didn't say anything and just let her. As she kept kissing, she uses her hand to push my head and face her and ended up kissing my lips instead. It was a basic but amazing kiss at first but then she switched over to the nasty kissing. There's nobody behind us to see but the people in front, I hope they don't turn around. I'm not planning on stopping jen right now because I've been craving for her lips the whole day.

We eventually stopped being nasty with the kissing once the ride was almost done. That was pretty fun.

We got off the ride and she didn't hold my hand. We just walked. I followed along and we ended up leaving Disneyland Park and went to California adventure park across.

"I really wanna go on guardians of the galaxy during the night.. and now that it's night time..." She said. "Okay we could do that" "yay!" She says happily. I'm okay with going to any ride so I always leave it up to her. If I choose some ride and she doesn't wanna go there, she'd complain.

We got in line, it was dark out and a little cold so jen was clinging onto me. I mean it wasn't that cold. I just think she wants to be clingy on purpose.

"Your body is really warm" she says while hugging my waist and laying her head onto me. "Well if it was cold I'd be dead" I joked. She hugged me a little tighter. "Don't say that" she said. I sighed and pulled my phone out and went on it. Of course she watched since she was holding onto me.

Then the line moved forward and she let go of me and leaned onto the railing but kept looking at me. More like checking me out. I looked up at her and she quickly looked away. I look back at my phone and saw from the corner of my eye that she was looking again.

"What jen?" I said but didn't look up.

"Huh?" She says acting confused. I giggled and didn't respond. But I knew she was still looking so I looked at her again and walked over to her.

"You're checking me out so much right now" I said and wrapped one arm around her waist. "Sorry I'm attracted to you" she says sarcastically and looks away. "I didn't say to stop" I said and she looks back at me and raised her brow. "Someone likes the attention" "says you" i said. She rolled her eyes and laid her head back onto my chest like earlier. I feel like she's tired of all the walking since we literally spent the whole day here.

While waiting in line getting closer to the ride, I softly played with her hair, running my fingers through it while she relaxed onto me as we were standing. After this ride, I know she won't be tired because of the screaming.

Later after we got off the ride we looked at our picture that the ride takes of us. I looked like a huge mess. Jen looked scared but cute. I took my phone it and took a picture of it.

"Ew no! I look ugly!" She said. "I wanna keep it as a memory! The night before we get married" I said. "Oh- okay fine" she smiles widely. "Haha. Okay where to next?"

"I think I'm done for today..unless you want to go on a ride here..but I do wanna get ice cream before we leave"

"I'm good for today so let's get ice cream"

We walked over to the ice cream shop by paradise pier and then sat at the tables while eating the ice cream. We sat right next to each other. Mostly because jen was cold again. Don't know why she wanted ice cream when she knows it's cold.