61

Leah's pov

I'm sitting across the table from Jennifer out on this patio at a restaurant for dinner. She's so beautiful. How is she even real? How am I even lucky enough to date her?! She's got guys left and right drooling over her and her ass but she's all about me. It makes me feel all happy inside.

"I like your hair today. It looks different" I tell her. "Thank you! I tried copying this one simple style I saw on Instagram. Turned out ok" "turned out perfect" I said and she smiles. "So whose taking care of Sofia right now?" "My sister" "all the way in the valleys??" "Yeah but she picked her up. I'm going there tomorrow afternoon to pick up sofia since I have to get something there anyways." I said. "Ohh I See. Well thats good" "yup haha"

We stopped talking and looked through the menu then we ordered. We are both kid free tonight so let's see where this goes.

After a nice dinner, we went to walk around the pier. The restaurant we were at was right by it so it wasn't too far. It was just night time but it wasn't cold tonight. Lucky for Jennifer because she's wearing a romper. She always dresses like it's going to be hot. She's lucky also that I always have a sweater on. If she's cold I'll let her use it.

We walked slowly and talked a bit but also enjoyed the view. After a few minutes we stopped at the wooden railing. Jen leaned onto it and looked around at the scenery. The water was just under us. I stood next to her and did the same. Both of us stayed quiet. There was still a lot of people walking around though since it's the weekend. Then I decided to put my arm around her waist from the side. I don't know why I was nervous to do that but it's all good because she laid her head on my shoulder afterwards. That feeling I get inside. I love it.

"Soo beautiful here" she said. "You? Yeah you're beautiful" "haha noo I mean the view" "you're my view though" I said. She looks at me and she started blushing. "You're cute when you blush too" I said. She smiled and then kissed me for three seconds and pulled back. "Well have I ever told you how beautiful you are? Those eyes..I mean..even though it's a plain brown color, I find them so beautiful because they're your eyes and there's just something about them that I find so attractive. Your smile..makes my heart skip a beat every time. You have a perfect smile and it's contagious too. The way you dress, your body...just- everything about you. I wouldn't want anybody else." She tells me and I melt. This girl..I'll never stop having a crush on her. I really like Jennifer..actually not only like..

"I love you" I tell her softly and she just freezes looking into my eyes. "Y-you-I-" she stops and nervously bites her lips. "I love you too Leah" she replies and kisses me again. Here comes the butterflies. "I never thought I'd hear you say that to me" she tells me. "What? Really?? Why?" "I- I don't know.. I overthink things." "You don't have to overthink baby. I love you..it took me long enough to say. Even before our break up..I know. But I was just scared.."

"Why were you scared?" "Emme.." "oh..well.. I see...I kiiinda told her about us..she understands why we kiss now." "She does? What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I just told her how we were in love. She knows what crush is and the difference from like and like like." She giggles "like like?" "Yeah! Like..instead of just normal liking. You like like them. Meaning you like them more than just like."

I smiled and shook my head. "You're so cute and weird" I told her. "Stop! I'm trying to explain" she pouts. "Okay I'm sorry. Keep talking" I giggle while tucking her hair behind her ear. She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Never mind. Just know that she knows that we're in love" "Fine by me." I tell her and let go of her.

"Well in that case..since Emme knows...Can I ask you something though?" "What is it?" She asks me. "Aside from the one month break we had..we've been together for 3 months and a half...yes I remember. Well not even together. Just dating...what I'm trying to say is..I love you and I-I just..." I paused and sigh "I'm sorry about everything. I still feel guilty about it. I regret breaking up with you. That was a huge risk because I could've lost you forever..like what if you moved on?...anyways. What I'm trying to say is..I want you to be my girl because I can't even stand the fact that someone could easily take you away from me since we aren't official but you've been so loyal. Like you don't talk to anyone else but me..but-" I pause and take a deep breath. "Would you be my girlfriend?" I said that like I was asking her to marry me. Ugh. I'm a mess.