31

Jens pov

Throughout those two past weeks, Leah and I have gotten even more closer..and like we've kissed way more than last time. We've been on more dates. Lynda's been happily taking care of the girls because she thinks Leah is right for me and wants this to work so she's doing the most to help. I love and hate my sister but at least she's doing this for me.

This drive went by quick. We got to Vegas around 4-5 pm. Then had valet park and we got help with our luggage's. Once we stepped into the lobby I heard Sofia's reaction.
"Woaaahh.." She says and looks around. "This is so cool"

They all follow me over to the receptionist and I checked in. Then they gave me my card key. Two actually. So now me and Leah both have one.

"Okay lets go" I tell them and hold Emme's hand. She has her own little backpack to carry her iPad and stuffed animal, it's cute.
We got up to our room and Emme and Sofia runs into the room excitedly.

"Wow this is nice!" Leah says "I know!! I love it oh my gosh"

We looked around the whole hotel room. Our view was so nice. We got the good side being able to see the pool and all the buildings instead of the other side which is all just road.

"Emme look there's a hot tub in our bathroom!" Sofia yells from the bathroom and Emme goes to sofia. I was standing by the window looking out then I feel two hands on my waist. Then a kiss on my cheek.

"I sure wish we could mess around in here.."

I turn around and face her and push her hands away from my waist and hold her hands. "I talked to one of the moms..they might have a little hang out  with the whole dance class."

"Oh okay"

"And I don't have to be there" I smirk. "Really? Why not?"

"It was a mutual decision to have a little get together by the teachers and some parents. So the teachers will watch them. I don't know the whole plan yet but I just know..after two weeks..we could finally have some fun again"

Leah bites her lip and turns around then turns back to me and kisses me for a few seconds then let go and walks away. I just stand there and watch her walk to the bathroom while biting onto my nail..this girl. She's one of a kind.

-
We all went out for dinner two hours ago. Now we're going back. Emme has to sleep early because she has to be there for competition at 7:30 am. I have to do her makeup and dress her up in her outfit and do her hair.

I didnt even try and dress up tonight since all we did was eat. I'll dress up tomorrow though. I picked the perfect outfits for this whole week that would make me look good for leah but also appropriate for the girls. My bathing suit though..I can't wait for that. I mean it's simple. I wanna see her in a bathing suit though.

"Emme 5 more minutes then we are gonna take a shower okay?" I tell Emme as I brush my hair. "Okay" she responds and I walk over to leah. She's on her phone sitting up so I climb in her bed and sit by her. Sofia was on mine and Emme's bed with Emme anyways.

"Okay so I have to bring her down around 7 am. You could sleep in and meet me later or come with us in the morning. Up to you. You might miss it though"

"I don't wanna miss her performance" she says and that makes me get butterflies. I really like this girl.

"She's up to perform around 8:30 so if you want you could get like a few minutes more than us of sleep or extra time to get ready."

"Oh okay. Where do I meet you?"

"I'll text you directions. It's still in the mgm but I'll text your where to turn and shit"

"Okay then. We could do that"

"Mmkay" I say and rub her thigh then climb off the bed "come on Emme" I say and she listens and we left to take a shower. After we were done Leah and Sofia did the same then we all slept.

The next morning I surprisingly woke up without complaining. I hate waking up early though but I'm used to it because of Emme.

"Emme" I whisper and nudge her "wake up Emme" she started to groan and turned the other way. "I have to get you ready for your competition"

"I'm tiiirreedd" she says. "I know me too but we have to." I say and she stretches and sits up eventually and hits the bed sheets with her fists and pouts. "Wow Okay good morning to you too" I giggle and carry her to the bathroom.

I put on her outfit and then did her makeup. They all had to look the same as the others. But since she's too young of course not too much makeup. I only did some light eye shadow and blush. I know Emme and she'd probably ruin her makeup if I did more.

After getting Emme ready, I got ready which took me 30 minutes of me rushing. Usually I take longer than an hour.

I was almost done ready in my bathroom and leah comes in and, wow, she's so hot looking all tired and shit. Imagine looking good after waking up.

"Goodmorning" She says with her raspy voice "hi, good morning" I smile to her through the mirror and I catch her look down and my ass from behind. Then she looks out the door the back to me and I feel her hand on my ass.

"Stop" I giggle and continue to glue on my lashes. "You look gorgeous" she says and rubs my back "thank you"

"Imma Get ready soon. So I'll just meet you there right?"

"Yeah call me when you're coming down and I'll get you at the entrance"

"Okay"

"Thank you for coming" I say and turn around facing her now with my back against the sink. "Thanks for inviting me" she says and leans in looking down at my lips. I smile and kiss her. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer against me. Every time I kiss her I forget about everything. Literally.

"Mommy?" I hear someone say. I pulled back quickly and look down and it's Emme nervously looking up at us with sofia..