30

Jens pov

After Leah and I finished our food we put the boxes over to the side on one of the chairs during the movie. Then we pushed that button that stretches out the seats so that we could lay down. Thankfully the arm rests lift up too. I wanted to cuddle with her and I wasn't scared to. I just did it and she gladly went with it and put her arms around me.

I felt her play with my hair and it made me blush. Little things that she does...

Later I sat back up and looked at my phone.

"Leah it's 3:30" I whisper "Oh okay. Should we go now?"
"Yea"

"Okay then" she says and stands up then I stand up too and follow her out with our trash to throw it out then we left.

"Doesn't it feel good having a few hours to ourselves?" I ask her as I choose a song from my phone to play. "Yeah it's relaxing and I love going out with you"

"Me too"

She looks at me and we made eye contact. "We should do this again one day"

"Yeah we should"

"Well..aside from that. We're leaving to Vegas in two weeks. So excited for that. I'm so glad you're coming!"

"I know! Hopefully the two weeks pass by quick cause I'm excited too!"

I lick my lips as she talks and look down at her lips. "I don't know why but your lips are so addicting" I say and kiss her again. This was a longer kiss. I felt her hand on my face and go down to the back of my neck. I was hesitant but I brought in my tongue into hers and I felt her smile.

Then I felt her hand slip off my neck and go down to my boob and she squeezed it. She's being so touchy and I love it. Things escalated quickly.

Her hand went lower to my stomach and slipped it under my leggings. Now she's gonna know I'm wet and I didn't want that to happen. That's embarrassing.

She pulled back just a little bit. "Baby..You're wet?" she softly asks with her sexy type of voice and she just called me baby... now I can't breathe properly? I bite my lip and shrug.

She rubbed me slowly then pushed the fabric of my panties over to the side and played with me a little at first. "Leah we-we don't have tah-time..." I say with my voice shaking. She was playing with my clit with her wet fingers. "Just say there was traffic" "mmkay" I breathe out which turned into a moan. I felt her fingers slip in. I decided to put one leg up bending it onto the seat and rested my elbow onto the compartment in the middle.

"Fuck..Leah.." I moaned

"You like that?" She says and I nod my head yes and she decides to go faster. This became a moaning mess. This is really happening in the parking garage. At least my windows are tinted.

After a couple orgasms she sucked her fingers and sat back in place. "Okay lets go now they're waiting" She says "what? Um no" I say and lean towards her. "I wanna have fun too" I say and bring my hands down..she was so wet. I don't know why she thought we were just gonna leave just like that.
-
"You guys took forever!" Emme says after Lynda opens the door for us. "Where the fuck were you two?" Lynda says "hey language!" "Okay. But answer my question" "there was traffic. We went to City Walk"

Lynda crosses her arms and squints her eyes. "We don't live that far though.."

"We watched a movie Lynda. Stop tryna figure things out. We didn't even finish the movie cause we had to be back here to pick them up." I sass to my sister. "Whatever" She says.

We say goodbye to her family and left. Once we got to Leah's apartment, I reached in for a hug. I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't so just a hug. But then Emme. Fucking Emme.

"Get away from her!" She yells out and pushes us. "Emme calm down!" I tell her and she starts crying. "I'm sorry..I forgot" Leah tells me "no it's fine. I would've stopped you but I forgot too. Just go, I'll handle her"

"Why's Emme crying?" Sofia asks "nothing babe let's go. Say bye to Jen"

"Bye Jennifer thank you!" She tells me "bye baby! youre welcome"

We got home shortly after and I carried Emme into the house. She was hugging me so tight. It's crazy how traumatized she is.

I tried putting her down but she wouldn't let go. She was like a monkey climbing onto a tree.

"Emme let go I am fine!"

"Nooo!"

"Babe Stop. Nothing happened to me! It's Leah! How come you're scared if she hugs me? You're never like this when I hug family. Plus Leah is always with us."

"I don't like it" she pouts. "She isn't hurting me baby. In fact she's making me really happy. Don't worry about her please. She's not like your dad"

"You-you promise?"

"I promise.."
She wipes her eyes and let's go of me so that I could put her down. "Sorry" She says. "It's okay. I get why you're scared but I promise you leah isn't hurting me. It's just a hug. Just like how you hug sofia."

"Oh it is?"

"Yeah" I giggle. "Oh okay" She says and let's out a small smile. I wipe her eyes and kiss her cheek. "How about we go swimming?"

Emme gasps happily and smiles widely "haha okay. Let me go change first then I'll help you find your bathing suits."

"Okay Yay!" She says and goes upstairs.

I hope she takes in that it's okay for me to hug Leah because I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of that. I'm glad Emme is protective though. Even as a little girl.