22

Leah's pov

I wake up in her bed facing her as she was peacefully asleep. Last night was amazing. I still can't believe she kind of planned this night..as in getting in my pants. Her plan worked and I'm not mad about it. I'm really happy. I haven't had sex ever since my ex so it's been a while.

Right now I don't know what to do. She looks so pretty sleeping though. I'm so proud that I didn't back out on this.

I didn't even know what time it was but I didn't even wanna leave her bed. It's so comfortable and cozy. Thankfully she woke up just a few minutes after.
She started to stretch and groan but it sounded cute.

"H-hi" She says after. "Goodmorning" I smile. "Think we should get the girls now? Or after breakfast?"

"What time is it now?"

"I don't know I left my phone downstairs. I'll be back. Don't look" she says "did we not just-" "don't look!" "Okay Okay!" I giggle and face away. She went through her drawers I guess because I heard it. "Okay I'm done I'll be back" she says and leaves the room.

"It's already 11. Wanna just go for lunch with the girls?" She says coming back.

"Yea sure"

"Okay. I have extra clothes if you wanna borrow"

"Oh Yea I'll need some. Thanks"

"Mhmm"

Surprisingly the rest of the morning we didn't even speak about last night but we acted so normal with each other. Nothing awkward. We both really wanted this but we were just..not making any moves. But now we finally have.
-
"Emme I'm heeere!" Jen announces as Lynda let us in her house. I hear her scream from upstairs and starts running. "Emme don't run!" She said out loud and she slows down. Lynda nudged my arm with hers and I looked at her as she was smirking. "What?" I giggle and she looks at me and then jen then back at me.

"So how was your date?"

"It was nice"

"Just nice?" Lynda asks and Jens still standing by me but she's not paying attention.

"Well..Yeah. I had fun"

"Of course you two did" she winks

"Lyn stop" jen chimes in and I feel her hand go on my lower back.

"Hi mommy!" Sofia says "hi baby!" I say and squat down to kiss her. Then I see Emme running to Jennifer screaming.
"I missed you mommy" Emme says to jen. "I know I missed you too" "you didn't call me last night" she pouts. "Yeah Mom you didn't call" sofia says to me and jen and I looked at each other.
"You didn't call?" I ask her "no I was too busy" she says acting confused. "Why didn't you call?" "I was doing something last night too.." I say then jen looks up at Lynda and rolls her eyes. "Look we're sorry. Last night was just..a lot"

"What did you guys even do?" Sofia asks

"Um- we went somewhere for work" jen says. "Yea" I said.

We are so bad at this.

"Anyways I had fun having you two sleep over!" Lynda says "go say bye to auntie Lynda" jen says to Emme "you too sofia" I tell her and they both gave her hugs.

We said bye to her kids and husband then left to go get lunch.

"Wait so we are going to Disneyland next Saturday?!" Sofia said "yes"

Emme starts smiling and squeals looking at Sofia. I look at jen whose across the table in our booth and we both shake our head smiling. Then she looks away.

"Are we staying the whole day or..what time are we going?"

"How ever long you guys want"

"Okay"

"I'll pick you guys up at 10 am. Eat breakfast at home unless you want to spend money eating breakfast there."

"Mmkay I'll make sure we do"

The way we talk is as if us having sex isn't a big deal but it was. We just haven't talked about it. We don't have to though. I just like the type of mood going through the air between her and I.

Jens pov

Later I was home with Emme watching a movie with her in the living room. She was playing with some slime also on the table in front of the couch. I was just texting Leah and my sister at the same time while watching.

"Mommy"

"Hmm?"

"I missed you last night" she says putting her slime down and gets close to me. "I know I'm sorry babe I was so busy." Emme pouts and hugs me then backs up and I feel her little finger pointing into my neck. "Why is your neck red?" She asks and I widen my eyes.
I quickly cover my neck and back away.

"I uh- nothing. I accidentally burnt it when I was curling my hair"

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really."

"Oh good" she smiles. I sigh and wrap my arms around her while she put her attention back on the tv. "I love you Emme" "I love you" she replies and I kiss the back of her head then lay my head back onto the couch.

I'm tired but I'm happy but I'm barely realizing shit which I should've noticed earlier. Emme asks me so many questions. Some even hard to answer. I'm worried about what she'd ask if me and Leah get farther into the relationship. But I guess I'll just worry about it when it actually happens.
-

Leah and I were walking slowly down the hallway, talking,  going to the lobby on our way to walk to this place we were going to eat at which is just down the street. Literally walking distance.

"So tell me why this bitch from my old job, who was the fakest person I've ever met, requested to follow me on Instagram again. We followed each other long ago and now that She was fired and I'm not working at that restaurant anymore, she's interested in my life" Leah tells me as we walk.

"Why'd she get fired?"

"It was just way too much drama going on and she always made others, including me, look bad. She's part of the reason i almost got fired last time."

"Oh wow. Decline her request! She doesn't need to be in your life."

"Yeah ima do that"

I love talking to her about anything. We just connect so easily and like I said before, we always know how to continue the conversation.

"So are you buying your tickets online or in person?" I ask as we are waiting to get our order taken.

"What do you recommend?"

"Mm. Maybe in person. It'll get confusing online honestly"

"Okay then I'll do that. I'm excited!"

"Me too! I haven't gone with a friend in so long and we will thankfully have a ride buddy since it's just four of us"

"Yeah that's true. I know sofia is excited too. She's been there only like two times"

"Aw. Well she's gonna have so much fun. Especially with Emme..and I'll have fun with you" I smile.

We still haven't even mentioned Friday night. It's kind of worrying me. I mean we don't have to talk about it but we haven't even said one thing. Like how great it was or- I don't know. Just anything. I hope that's not a bad sign. I'm not good at this stuff.