89

Leahs pov

It's been about almost two weeks since the proposal. But I walked into mine and Jens room and she's standing in front of the mirror, all dressed up for this party we're going to, posing and showing off the ring as she poses. What did I do to deserve her.

"You ready?" I ask her. "Yeah" She says and looks at herself from another angle. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her back and looked at her through the mirror.
"That ring looks nice on you" i said

"Oh good so it's noticeable!" She said. "Is that what you're tryna do?" I giggle "yes! I wanna make sure it shows when I pose for pictures, then people who weren't here at the party will be like 'what? Jennifer is engaged?! Since when?' Then I'll brag that I'm engaged to you" She says. I smile and shake my head. "We still have a lot of time so I could take pictures of you, since I know you're gonna ask me to"

"Yeeess please" She cheeses then looks at me. "You look gorgeous yourself." "Thank you" i said. She played with my fingers and looked down to my chest.
"Those are gorgeous too" "shut up" I giggled and put my finger under her chin. "I love you" i said. "I love you too" she says. I get closer and had my face very close to hers but our lips didn't touch yet. I moved my other hand down her side, to her ass.

"Mmm.." she mumbled. Then she kissed my lips slowly.

Things escalated quickly..moments later, my fingers ended up in between her legs, pleasing her under her dress. The girls were downstairs and Emilia was in her crib in the other room. Our door was closed. I made this as quick as possible. I guess I'm not taking pictures of jen.

Her jaw dropped and she threw her head back while leaning back onto her hands. She was already so wet. Maybe cause I look really good today? I'm not that conceited but I don't blame why she's this wet after seeing me. Ha.

"Leaaahh!" She moans out.

"Leah!" I hear again. That was not jen.

The door pushed open slowly and I quickly backed away from Jennifer.

"Leah what the hell-" she says and looks at me but I widen my eyes at jen and point with my eyes at the door.
"Oh-Emme-I-"

"What happened?" Emme asks.

"N-nothing?" Jen say, breathlessly and it was quiet. Jens legs were still bent up but her dress covered the view from where Emme was. At least jen was still fully dressed up. Even with heels. So it didn't look too weird right? Oh fuck. I don't know. Did Emme just catch me fucking her mom???

"Why was Leah-"

"She was helping me fix my dress"

"But- but why you say her name? Are you okay?" She asks jen.

"Yeah mama I'm fine" she sighs

"What is it Emme?" I ask her since she called my name in the first place.

"I-I wanted to know if you could do my hair"

"Oh..okay..sure."

It was quiet again. Jen didn't even say anything.

"Hold on Emme, why don't you go check if Emilia is awake for me. Pleeease" I ask.

"Okay" she says and leaves the room. Jen looks at me and I knew she was mad. Hella mad. It could be because I stopped before she even got to cum or because I shouldn't have started this, knowing one of the kids would walk in. Like what just happened.

She got up and fixed herself and didn't say a thing then left then room. I thought she was gonna follow Emme but she went downstairs instead. Then Emme came in my room.
"She's awake" she said softly. "Okay I'll be right there thank you" i said and went to the bathroom to wash my hands but when I went back out, Emme was sitting on my bed. I just ignore and looked at myself once more in the mirror but Emme was just there. Maybe she's just waiting.