19

Jens pov

We all got out of my car that was parked in my sisters driveway. Then we all walked to the front door and I rung the doorbell.

"This house is nice too..wow" Leah says already amazed and we haven't even been inside. My sister, Lynda, opened the door up for us and greeted us all and we went inside. Their puppy ran up to us and Sofia gasped and I looked down at her who was holding onto Leah's leg.

"Is she scared of dogs?" I ask Leah "no..well I don't know. She loves dogs I don't know what's wrong with her" she giggled. I squat down and pet the dog who was sniffing sofia. "Her name is Mia. She doesn't bite" I tell sofia and Leah. Sofia sticks her arm out shyly but pets her. In just a few minutes sofia got used to mia and now her and Emme won't stop playing with her.

"Where's the kids?" I ask my sister as I lean onto the counter. Leah stands beside me too. She's shy even though she knows my sister.

"Upstairs with Joe taking a shower. They'll be down soon."

"Oh okay"

"Anyways. Go sit! Dinner should be done soon too."

Leah and I walk to the table and sit next to each other.
"Why're you being shy?"

"I'm not"

"You're not talking"

"I don't know what to say" she shrugs. I put my hand on her arm and rub it for a few seconds then stopped. Later Joe, Lynda's husband and her kids. She has one girl and one boy. A little older than Emme. By around two years only.

We had Emme and sofia come join us and sit by us for dinner and we just all had a normal conversation. Leah barely talked though. I seemed talkative because of that so i started helping her out.

"So Leah and i are going out Friday night and we both need a sitter..aka you." I tell my sister. "What time till what time?" "I don't know till when. I'll text you when we're done so we could pick them up."

"Where are you guys going?"

"The grove" I say "you don't wanna take them?" I bite my lip while shaking my head no while not loosing eye contact with my sister. "I'm tryna..go out with leah..alone" my sisters eyes widen and she realizes what's going on since we are that close. "You two are- really?"

Then my sister looks at Leah and smiles. "Wait what" Leah says and I laugh. "Ok. I'll watch the kids for you two" my sister says

"Oh thank you!" Leah says and my sister winks at her. "Lynda stop" I giggle. "What? I didn't do anything. Go have fun on your date night together."

Leah looks at me and I awkwardly smiled at her. She looked at me confused.

Later the kids left the table to go play so it was just me and Leah then Lynda and joe across the table.
"I'm gonna get going. Work is in a few minutes" joe says. "Okay. Bye love you" Lynda says and they give each other a short kiss then he gives Leah and I a hug. Then he said bye to the kids and left.

"He works at night?" Leah quietly asks me "yeah till..past midnight. I'd be dead" "same here haha"
We stop talking and I look up at Lynda whose watching us take holding a cup close to her mouth.

"You two..how long has this been going on?"

"This?... Um... a few weeks..almost a month" I say. "Is this why you wanted her to work at the office?"

"No she actually really needed this job....I fell for her before but we admitted it after"

"What? How long ago before?" Leah asks me and Lynda raises her brows. "I-uh-i don't know..well..kinda when I first met you"

"Love at first sight" Lynda says "shut up" I giggle. "Wait really? When we met?"

"Yeah. I thought you were pretty attractive."

"Aww"

I roll my eyes at leah and look back at Lynda. "You guys better tell me how that date goes. I'll be more than happy to keep them overnight too. You know. Just Incase" she teases "Oh my god Lynda stop" I say and smile covering my face. "I'll pick them up at 10pm" I say. I can't even imagine how things would go if Leah and I did it. She's so hot I can't even resist when I look at her body and she's just wearing skinny jeans and a plain shirt. So thankful for my sister. I'm excited for this date.

-

Wattpad was trippin last night so two updates today! I wanted to post another one later though since this chapter was short. Should I? Idk I'll see lol🤪