75

Leahs pov

"Haha yes! We could plan a day to have lunch or something! Just text me" Jen says to the last guest at the door while me, my parents, her mom, lynda and her husband already started cleaning up. She was leaning against the door frame just chatting with that last person. I kept looking at her at some points because of her ass...and maybe because im still horny. She even showered upstairs during the party and came back down with a new outfit earlier.

"Okay bye!" Jen says and hugs that person then closes the door. I walk over to her and she just randomly kissed me. She tried making out but i stopped her.
"Jennifer! Family are still here hello" "right.." she says and backs away and walks over to them.

"Guys thank you all so much for all this..I don't know what to say because I'm still shocked. I cant believe you guys all did this for me"

"That's cause we love you" I said and the rest agreed. "Well i love you guys too. Thank you so much. Also thank you for not saying a thing to anyone about my pregnancy" she says. I hugged her from behind and smiled. "Love you mama" I said and kissed her cheek.

After finishing up with the cleaning, everyone left. Finally. We went upstairs to check on the girls. They were still asleep which was perfect. Then we went to her room and i closed to door behind me and locked it. She turned a little and raises her brow but doesn't say anything then looks at herself in the mirror. Then she goes on her phone and started playing music. It was sexual songs but she was just dancing along to it slowly.

"I like this outfit" she says and turns around and looks at her ass. I walk over and look at it from the mirror. "Yeah its nice" i say and looked at her ass and casual squeezed it. "Stop" she giggles and faces back at the mirror. I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me while we were still looking at the mirror. "You didn't even compliment my outfit" she pouts. "My bad. I was so distracted from checking you out so much tonight..and i thought i would've showed you tonight how thankful i am to have a hot girlfriend like you but you're so conceited and wanted a compliment right away." I said. "Shut up" she rolls her eyes and runs her fingers through her hair.

I turn her around and face her having her lean back against the dresser. "Stop im trying to look at myself" she says. "Why? You look amazing" "thats why i wanna look at myself!" She says. I laughed and shake my head. "Youre so cute" i said and leaned in a little closer. "I know" she smiles. "So you know how lucky i am right?" I lean in again a bit closer to her lips. "Yup." I shake my head again and kissed her softly and slowly. She kissed back and runs her fingers through my hair. She slipped her tongue in and played with mine. Then she tilted her head and bit onto my bottom lip, tugging onto it then placed her lips on mine again.

I pulled back and looked right at her. I tucked her hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek.
"I'm so in love with you Leah. You still gives me butterflies every time you kiss me. I don't know what i did to end up with you but I'm so glad things happened the way it did."

I nod my head and kiss her again, not even letting her continue her sentence.

I slowly brought my hand down and squeezed her ass again. This time a little harder. She smiled and kept making out with me. Then I pulled her with me to the bed and pushed her making her fall back onto the bed. She laughs and bites her lips while looking up right at me knowing she's about to get it. She smirks and looks down my body then back up at my eyes as I place my knee onto the bed over her body and lean down. She rested herself onto her elbows and just looked at me the whole time.