27

Leah's pov

I hear a knock on my office door and it's Jennifer. "Hey. Here's your coffee" she smiles and walks over to my desk. "Thank you" I smile back. "I'm pretty busy right now but I'll squeeze in a short lunch today with you if that's okay."

"Of course! No problem. What time?"

"I'll let you know. Once I finish what I'm doing"

"Okay no rush."

"Also, I have more files that need to be finished by next week. I'll give it to you today and show you what you need to do and all that crap"

"Mmkay"

"It's a lot just a heads up"

"I think I could handle it"

"Hopefully. Okay. I'll see you later"

"Okay see you" I say and she leaves. I watched her leave. She's wearing a tight black dress. Long sleeve with a cardigan on top. I'm assuming because it would be inappropriate if she didn't since her ass is big and it'll just be out there without the cardigan. Her hair was curled going down her back and the way she walks with heels..so hot.

-

Jens pov

Leah is such a great listener. I'm talking to her as we're eating lunch. Usually I don't like talking this much because I feel like the person I'm talking to isn't listening but Leah actually is. Ugh. She's perfect.

"So yeah.. Emme was qualified for competition so now she's going to do competition in Vegas. Her teacher told me about it when I was dropping Emme off and she said Emme's really good at following along to what she's being taught. She'll be dancing with a bunch of kids from her class that are doing competition. Not all competitions are out of state but this is one of the biggest ones."

"Aww that's good! I'm proud of her. Yeah competitions are big in general. She'll be performing in front of so many people"

"Yeah. I'm just worried she'll get scared of that. I haven't really talked to her about that though. The whole big crowd thing. I mean she has to dance in front of her whole class sometimes. Not alone but like with three to five people"

"I'm sure she'll be fine. Just tell her you'll be out their watching her being proud of her and everything."

"I'll tell her you guys are there too of course, and She loves dancing in front of the family too so yeah I think she'll be alright in front of the crowd. But I'll probably be more nervous than her"

"I feel like you would too but it'll be alright."

I giggle and continue to eat and talk. "I'm excited" I say "me too" "there's actually a lot we could do but I think swimming might happen a lot."

"Oh cool. That'll be fun" she raises her brows and smirks. "Imma finally see you in a bikini" I say "I would say the same..but I saw your picture in your room. Plus your Instagram. But it'll be much better in person"

"I forgot about that. It was for a photo shoot"

"You model or something?"

"Nah. I just hired a photographer cause..I don't know. I wanted to take bikini pictures haha"

"Cute. That's cute..well hot"

I shake my head and smile looking at my phone. "Shit. We should get going soon. I'm sorry to rush but I have so much today. Plus all these meetings."