35

Leah's pov

We were in the pool. Jen kept me company since I didn't feel like talking to the other moms. It's not that I'm not social, I'm just shy. It's okay though. I'm so focused on jens body. She looks amazing. I'm already wet and it's not cause of the pool water.

She was standing against the wall just watching Emme and Sofia but also looking around so I go in front of her but leaving an appropriate amount of space between us.

"You look good" I say and smile. She tilts her head and rests her elbows on the concrete behind her since we weren't that deep in the pool. "Thanks. So do you" she smiles and looks down my body.

"Does the hickey I gave you yesterday show?"

"What? A Hickey?"

"Yeah...we fucked yesterday silly"

"What??"

"Oh..right. You were drunk" I say and laugh. "What the hell I don't even remember." "It was amazing. I remember every detail" I smirk and jen looks at me as if she was confused. "That's not fair. I wish I could remember..tell me about it"

"Here?"

"Yeah. Nobodies listening."

"Okay..well..haha..obviously you were drunk. I tried stopping you but you said you get really horny when you're drunk."

"Mhm..I do"

"Well. I mean I fucked you." I giggle "well duh" she replies. "The hickey is very high up your thigh so don't open your legs"

"Leah tell me!"

"There's way too many people..I'll just- I'll show you" I smile "Mmkay..When?" "The next time we're alone" jen bites her lips and smirks. "Can't wait."

A little after, jen and Emme were playing in the water together. They kept laughing. Especially Emme. She looks so happy. Then Sofia joined and they played who knows what, and now they're all laughing. I just watch them and it brings a smile to my face. Jen could be hot, cute, or in her mom mode either all separately or at the same time.

I know sofia really likes jen. Especially cause they've kind bonded ever since she first got a ride from jen. I actually want Emme to like me more if I'm gonna be so into Jens life. I don't want her to hate me. Right now she's okay with me though.

"Leah" jen calls out "hmm?" "Why're you just sitting there" she asks while Emme starts splashing the water at jen and smile on her face starts to form while she's still looking at me. That perfect smile.

I shake my head and go towards them and Emme splashed me. "Babe! Don't splash her!" "Sorry" she giggles to me. She has a cute smile too, she got it from jen.

This time instead of watching them I actually hung out with them and had fun.

After that me and jen got out of the pool and laid down on those poolside chairs while watching the girls still in the pool but having our own conversation. Guys walking by were totally checking out both of us and it was all fun at first until some guy laid eyes on just Jennifer when she was sitting up, tied her hair up and approached her. He was good looking too.

I lowered my sunglasses from my eyes and looked at them. "Excuse me..sir?" I say and they both look at me. "Yes?" He says "Why're you bothering her?" "I-I just-" "don't you see all these kids here? You're hitting on her with all these kids around. Especially her daughter?" I say with a tone. "Oh-I didn't know-" "yeah whatever. Back away from her." "I-" "back away from her" I hiss and stand up. Caught him look at my body and lick his lips. "Helloooo" I say and he looks at me and shakes his head, sighs and walks away.

Jen was looking up at me and laughing. "Was someone jealous?" "No! It's just..he can't be hitting on you especially with all the kids and Emme.."

"Haha okaaay"

I cross my arms and squint my eyes. "What?" "Nothing" she says. I raise my brows then turn and walk away to get into the pool. Pulling up my bikini bottoms on the way there because I know she's looking.
-
Jens pov

Me, leah, Emme and sofia were on our way to a fancy restaurant in celebration for Emme. It was my idea but Leah wanted to pay. Now that she's had her last two checks she's been able to spend more but I refused. I want her to save it for her car and she still has to pay bills.

I was dressed up in a nude tight dress that ends a few inches above my knees and it was strapless with nude heels. Leah wore black stripped pants that were loose but tight at the top and then a white off the shoulder crop top and black heels. I swear..we could be the hottest couple.

We got into the restaurant and asked for a table of four..well a booth. But suddenly I got a bad feeling. I don't know why.

"Right this way" the server says and we follow him to our booth. I'm carrying Emme as we walk. Then I see in one of the booths this guy that looked so familiar. I didn't mind though until we made eye contact. He's probably just checking me out though.

"Thank you" I say as we sit down. I looked through the menu figuring out what I want but I couldn't decide. So many decisions. I know what I want but I also don't know.

"Jennifer are you listening?" Leah says catching my attention. "Oh-what?" "What are you gonna get? I cant decide" "Oh. Yeah me neither. We could just tell the waiter to give us some extra time to decide." I say without looking at her. I have my legs crossed over the other and I start doing that habit I have of shaking my leg. Im bothered so much for some reason. Then I started to bite my nail.

Then it hit me..it's Emme's dad. I think. He looks like him but a little different. He grew a beard. I haven't seen him in forever that I can't even remember. Even though we've been married. It's because I'm so over him. But I'm not over the fact that he used to abuse me in front of Emme too.

"I'll be back" I say and stand up. "Wait where are you going?"  "The restroom. Just tell them I want water. Don't order yet." I say and walk away. I hesitated but quickly passed by his booth. Well his booth was across from us but there's a huge space between for people to walk through. He was with another girl and another couple.

I looked at myself in the mirror just to see how I look once I get in the restroom. For Leah, not him of course. I started to randomly get flashbacks. Bad ones. When he'd hurt me. Physically and mentally abuse me. Almost hurting Emme. Also hurting me in front of her. The crying. The day I decided I've had enough. I'm sure that's him. He looked at me again when I passed by. I haven't even texted him in months. But when we did text all he said was "how are you and Emme" then I replied saying that we are good and all he said was "that's good" how do I reply to that? So yea that's not even counting as a conversation.

"Jen why'd you leave like that? What's wrong?" Leah texted me.

"Nothing. I'll be back in a minute."

"Emme keeps looking at the guy to the right and Emme's asking for you."

Oh god. I forgot. I'm so stupid why would I just leave her by herself on one side of the booth with her dad right across the aisle.

"Shit."

"Babe what's wrong??"

"Nothing! Nothing."

I take a deep breathe and check myself one more time then head out of the bathroom. I walked too fast through the door that I bumped into a guy that was going into the men's room. It was him.