62

Leah's pov

I think it's finally happening.

We're making out. Her arms are resting on my shoulders but she keeps pulling me so close against her which I don't mind. I love it. I'm so lucky I could even get this far with her.

She leaned back onto the counter and just kept hungrily kissing me. I moved my hand down to her ass and squeezed it. She smiled against my lips. Then I pulled back and brought my lips to her jawline then to her neck. She took a deep breath and relaxed, letting me do my thing.

She brought her hands down to my chest right at my boobs. I sucked onto her neck causing her to softly moan. My favorite. I left about two hickies by now. I dont care. She's all mine tonight.

"Mm..Leah Baby....lets- Let's go upstairs" she says and I pull back. "Okay" I said and I follow her up to her room. Once we get to her room she turns around and kisses me even more. I felt her hands in front of me unzipping my jeans. I helped and took them off myself. Then she pushed me down onto her bed.

Her hair was dangling over my face as she looked down at me. Then she moved herself lower to my neck leaving those nasty wet kisses again onto my skin. Then she took a long deep suck onto my skin that felt amazing. She then sits up and looks down at me not saying a word. She licked her lips and looks lower at my body and she decides to take my top off, leaving me just in my bra and panties.

"fuck...You're so hot" Jen whispers which gave me goosebumps. I looked up at her and bite my lip and watched her. This gorgeous girl is about to fuck me after a whole month of us missing each other. Tonight's gonna be good.

She brought her lips to my stomach dragging her finger tips softly along my skin. Then she brought her hand slowly to my panties. Just looking at her gets me wet.

She pushed my legs apart and moved her fingers in between my legs over the fabric slowly, teasing me while looking right at me. I had my mouth open a bit and my breathing was a tiny bit heavier. "You're wet" she smirks. I nod my head yes and look down to where her hand was at. She lowers her head and starts kissing my inner thighs while her hand was still at the same place. Then started to slowly rub me.
This girl is so hot. It's easy for her to get me going. The fact that I let her go was the biggest mistake. That part always bothers me and I feel so bad about it because I could tell how in love she is with me. It's crazy.

She started to pull my panties off then threw them somewhere in her room away from us. "We don't need those" she says and lowers her head back down and placing her tongue on my clit.

"Ohh- shit." I hissed as she used her tongue to play with my clit. She did it perfectly. I tried my best not to moan but that was impossible. She kept using her tongue to please me. Seconds after, she made me cum quick.
"Wooow.." She smiles. "Weak ass" she says and giggles. "Shut up" I said and give her this look. She brings her fingers back in between my legs and slowly rubbed me at my opening. While doing that, she brought her face back up close to me. Then I felt her two fingers slide in. "Mmm.." I moaned.
She pumps her fingers in me and bites her lip while looking straight into my eyes. Then I closed my eyes right after and couldn't hold my moans. She thrusted her fingers faster and used her other hand to run her fingers through my hair. "Cum for me baby" she says quietly and I felt her curl her fingers in me. Seconds after she got me to cum.

She pulled out her fingers and sucked them right in front of me. Then she lowers her head down and started to eat me out causing me to reach another orgasm again right away.

"You're on a roll tonight" she giggles and started rubbing my clit in circles with her finger while she placed her lips on my inner thighs. "I missed you" I said and she looks up at me and smiles. "I know you did" she said. I moved my hand to her hair running my fingers through it and pushing her head my into me. Then she replaced her fingers with her tongue onto my clit and slid her fingers in me. "Ohh..Jen- fuck" I said and arched my back while she used her tongue to please me.

After she got me to cum again she came back to my face and kissed me for a few seconds. Eventually I flipped her onto her back and quickly tried taking off her romper. But she had a zipper in the back that kept it from coming off. I rolled my eyes and jen giggled and sat up. "Here" She says and turns around letting me unzip it since she couldn't reach it.

"You knew something was gonna happen tonight. Yet you wear something complicating to take off.." I said. "I didn't know we were gonna have sex." "Yes you did" I say while sitting on top of her softly dragging my fingers along her chest to stomach. "I didn't..I honestly thought we were just going to chill" "Hm. Well. We're kid free tonight. When I have the chance to fuck you...I'm going to do it." I said which made Jen smile and blush a bit. "Then fuck me" she says and bites her nail. I smile and back up and lower my head to her stomach while my hands were placed on her waist. I placed my tongue on her skin slowly licking her while looking up at her. Then I sucked onto it. I just kept teasing her till I got down to her panties. She brought her hand down to her panties and tried taking it off but I stopped her by pushing her hand away.

"Please" She says. I start kissing her inner thighs continuing to tease her. I kept doing this but she couldn't wait. She pushed my head towards her panties and started to grind herself onto my face. This girl..

I moved her hands away again and pulled off her panties and went straight to it and started to eat her out. I'm so in love, just watching how her facial expression quickly changed. Her loosing eye contact with me and grabbing onto the sheets and my hair. The sexy moans she makes. She's perfect. This girl is mine.

After she came I licked her clean and went up to her and kissed her. Then I slid my fingers in her and pumped in and out of her at a good pace. As I kept pumping, she couldn't even kiss me anymore. Our lips separated and she kept moaning softly. I brought my lips to her neck and sucked harshly onto her skin that made her moan a bit louder. I kept going and I felt her walls getting tight around my fingers so I curled them hitting her g spot. "Fuck Leaaah!" She moans out. Then she reached her orgasm.

I pulled my fingers out and brought them to her mouth. She looked up at me making eye contact and sucked onto my fingers. Literally licking all around my fingers making sure she got every bit of her cum.

"You're so fucking freaky" I tell her. "Oh babe..there's so much more about me that you're missing."

"Is there?" I ask and bring my fingers back down and slid my fingers up and down slowly at her opening. Then brought it to her clit and rubbed her slowly. "Mhmm.." she bites her lip and looks at me. I smile and brought my tongue to her nipple. I played with it using my tongue and slid my fingers back in her.

"Oh my-"

Then I moved over to her other nipple while using my other free hand to knead the boob I just came from. "Fuuck" she moans and her breathing gets heavier. She held onto my hair, pulling it hard.

I kept going and I watched her facial reaction knowing she was close. "Leah!! Fucking-..Mmm.." her grip became loose from my hair. She looked down at me and licked her lips. "I love you" she says and pulls me up to her face. "I love you more" I smile and kiss her softly. "You're fucking amazing" she whispered.

She's the milf of my dreams.