38

Jens pov

Leah and I walked around holding hands. I didn't talk much but she finally took me out shopping after a talk we had. She made me feel better. It won't take away the shit I've been through but Leah..she's just amazing.

But I did keep thinking about Emme. I've done so much for her. I love her so much and I want her to know i really do. I do everything for her. I'm still scared for her to grow up. One day she's going to leave me and become an adult...

Then I came up with a random thought.

"Leah..I wanna tattoo" I randomly say "you- what??" "I want a tattoo of Emme's name." I say and point exactly where. "I- really? When?" "Now.." "Are you sure? I mean those are permanent"

"it's not like I'm breaking up with Emme one day. She's my daughter!"

"Yeah that's true. Well if you want..I think that's a wonderful idea since she means so much to you"

"Really? I was scared you'd tell me not to"

"It's just random that you told me but yea. I think you should. It'll be cute" she says and smiles. "Mmkay" I smile back "I'll look up a good tattoo shop somewhere." "Wait..before you do that.." "what?" I question and she leans in and kisses me deeply. I start to smile and put my fingers on her chin.

"If we have time..I'm gonna show you later what i wanted to show you yesterday." She says against my lips. I look down at her lips and smile even more and kiss her back.

-
Leah's pov

Jennifer has a tight grip on my arm as she gets her tattoo on her wrist. I'm actually surprised she randomly decided to get a tattoo. Emme means the world to her and I adore how much she shows love to her. But right now she's making these painful faces at me that makes me laugh. She's so silly.

After leaving the tattoo shop jen couldnt stop looking down at her wrist.

"It looks even right?" "Yeah" "is it too small? No is it too big? I should've added a heart at the end! Or a sentence and not just her name! I-" Jennifer chill" I cut her off and laugh. She pouts and looks at me. "It looks beautiful" I tell her. "Are you sure?" "I'm positive.. she's gonna love it once she understands the meaning of it." "I hope so.." she says and looks back down at her wrist. She can't even touch it yet since she just got it.

"Can I take you back to the hotel now?" I ask her. "Why?" She says and smirks even though she knows. I smirk back and get close to her ear. "So..I can fuck you" I whisper and she bites her lips and I know she got chills. "Wanna drive my car?" She asks me "me? Really?" "Yeah! You could drive. You have a license and everything it's fine. You just told me you had to sell your car because of money"

"True. Okay sure"

She scrunched up her nose and held my hand again and walked to the parking.

I don't wanna ruin her car. I haven't driven in a while so I'm not going fast.

As I was driving I saw in the corner of my eyes that Jennifer was looking at me. "What hun?" I ask while keeping my eyes on the road. "Nooothing" She says cutely. I look at her and put my hand on her thigh and look back forward and kept driving. "You look sexy driving" She says. I giggle and rub her thigh. "Someone's a little horny" "shut up I could wait. I just find you attractive." "Suuuure" I tease.

"I'm serious Leah stop" she giggles. I shake my head and move my hand up higher in between her legs "so being wet down here is normal?" I ask and look at her as we were at a stop light but she was looking down at my hands biting onto her nail. I moved my hand away and her eyes were still at my hands as I pulled away then she looked up at me. "You sure you're not horny yet?" I ask and she looks back at my hand then back at my eyes. Then someone honked. My bad I wasn't paying attention to the light.

We got to our floor of our hotel. Jen was pulling me with her walking down the hall using the hand that has the tattoo on that wrist while looking for her card key in her purse with her other hand.

"Where the fuck-" she says and let's go of my hand and goes through her purse. I have the other card but I'm just waiting for her to freak out. I'm horrible. "Oh my god" she hisses and keeps looking. It took her five minutes to give up.

"Do you have your key?!" She asks me "Yeah why?" I ask acting dumb and she gives me this dead stare with no emotion. "You had it this whole time while I was looking?" She asks me trying to keep calm. "You didn't ask me for it" she rolls her eyes hard "just open the fucking door" she says and I listen and open it.

We get inside and I walk towards the dresser to put my purse and keys down. I turn around and she hand her hands on her hips just waiting for me. "You done being slow? Cause that's not how I want it in bed so.." She asks me "Jen.." I giggle "what Leah?" She says with attitude. I tilt my head and eye her body. "Why so much attitude?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes again and plops down on the bed and groans.

"Leah..I can't wait any longer..just- please.." She says and put her legs apart and she was rubbing herself under her pants. "I haven't got to experience sex with you in Vegas that I'll be able to remember.."

I sigh and shake my head and walk over to the bed. "Wait wait" She says and grabs her phone by her and started playing music. "Sex playlist" she says "what?" I giggle "I made it a while back..cause of you." "You're so fucking weird" "What? It gets me in the mood!" "You've been in the mood weirdo!" "Well this will get me going more" She sasses back. I giggle and crawl over on top of her and kiss her softly and passionately.