88

Jens pov

I took Emme and Sofia with me to go to the mall and shop and also ask them about marriage.

We walked around, I was holding Emmes hand while Sofia was in front of us on my phone. She was so focused on this new game I downloaded for myself but I guess she took it over. She's so cute.

"You guys wanna eat now?" I asked them. "I do!" Emme says. "How about you sofia?" "Yeah" She said without looking. I smile and shake my head.

Once we figured out where to eat at the food court we bought the food then sat at the tables and ate. That's when Sofia finally went off my phone. Now I could actually talk to them.

"Caaaan I ask you guys somethiiing?" I said and they both looked up at me.

"I wanna marry Leah" I said. Straight up.

Emme gasped, covered her mouth and looked at Sofia.
"What?!" I asked. "Nothing! Emme just loves you two together!" Sofia says. "Oh, you do?" "Yeeees" Emme says.

"I wanted to know if it's okay, well more than okay to you two since this is like..a life decision."

"I've wanted you two to be together forever because I can't even imagine how things would be without you and Emme so yes!" Sofia said. "Me too mommy I don't want Leah or Sofia to leave, ever"

"Soooo yes to marrying her?"

"Yeah" Sofia said. Then she whispered something in Emmes ear. I gave them a look. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. I'm just told her that.. we would become sisters if you two get married" Sofia said. "Oh yeah. You two will become sisters" "yay!!" Emme says and smiles widely and hugs Sofia.

"I have to find a ring for her..I wanted to get it right away. Do you guys want to help me pick?"

"But we-"

"Sure we could help" Sofia interrupts Emme. Somethings up with them but at the same time it's mostly Emme and she's always weird so I don't know what to expect from her honestly.
-
We got back home after a few hours of ring shopping. Well looking. I think I found the one for her. I asked her mom if she knows her ring size and she knew so she gave it to me. Leahs mom loooves me, so she got excited when I asked her if she approves this whole thing before looking for rings. She even FaceTimed me while we looked around for rings.

"You guys took long. Where'd you guys go?" Leah asks me. "Just the mall" I said and took Emilia from her. "Did you feed her yet?" "Yeah" "thank you" i said and kissed her cheek then went upstairs to change Emilia.

After changing her I just laid in bed on my side while Emilia started playing with her toys on my bed. I had the tv on so I watched that but also Emilia. Then she started handing me some toys randomly. I started doing baby talk with her for a couple of minutes and acted silly which made her laugh. Then she looked away from me. I looked to where she was looking and it was Leah.

She climbed in bed with us and Leah attacked her with kisses and tickled her a little bit. Then she brought her mouth to her belly and started blowing onto it which made Emilia laugh even more. I was in awe. This was the cutest shit I've seen in so long.

"Wait don't leave" I said and got my phone. Leah was kissing her cheek again while Emilia was smiling so I took a picture and my jaw dropped after realizing how perfect the picture is.