72

Leah's pov

So far today's been going great. Me, jen and the girls spent the rest day in the valleys with my parents. We had lunch with them and then went out for ice cream. I'm really happy. My mom loves jen. They bonded so quick. I don't know how. I know my dad is okay with her too. I could tell when they're being fake or not and right now they're being more real than I've ever seen them be. I guess this could all work out after all. Me and jen just need to get used to each other's parents. If I plan on raising this baby with Jennifer then the whole family will too. We're so close.

While we were all out for ice cream my mom asks me to take a picture with my girlfriend. She just met my girlfriend but they really hit it off. But she already wants to take pictures with her? Hm..cute.

I held up my camera and looked only at jen through the phone because she looked so damn cute just posing and smiling.

"Wait not yet!" My Mom said after I took one. "My bad" I giggle then took another one. "Wait!" She said. I sighed and put down my phone and let her put herself together. "Don't you see me trying to fix my hair" she says. Jen giggles and helps her with it.

"There. You look good like that" jen said and smiled. They looked my way and smiled for the camera and I took it. Have I mentioned that Jennifer has a perfect smile?

I gave the phone to both of them to look at the picture. "Look at me" my mom laughed pointing out to jen at the phone. They looked at the picture together and I just looked at my dad and shook my head and giggled.
-
After we spent the whole day with them we headed back home. The girls were both asleep in the back seats of the car. It was 9 pm anyways.

"Your mom is really sweet..i love her already" jen tells me

"Yeah i could tell! You two bonded so quick"

"She kept telling me how you would always talk about me to her. Is that true?"

"Mm..im not gonna answer that"

"Why? Is someone shy?" She teases me with a voice and pokes me as I'm the one driving. "Im not shy!" "Im your girlfriend! What do you say about me?" "Nothing!" "Leah."

I sighed and reached for her hand but continued to drive.

"I tell her how i feel like I've finally found the right one. That i feel like I've won the lottery every time i see you because you're worth so much. I don't mean cause you're rich. I mean cause you're you. I tell her how gorgeous you are to me and to everyone in general but you ignore everyone and pretend I'm the only one who exists. Im the lucky one because everyone wants you but you only want me. I tell her that i love everything about you. Even the little details that nobody pays attention to but me. Everything about you i love...and i told her that I'm gonna marry you when i can..because im so sure and confident about us." I said

"Aww..babe.."

"Dont look at me like that" i said and let go and kept driving. "You got me in my feelings just saying that" she says. I shake my head and stopped at the red light and looked at her. "Im the lucky one. I found someone so loving and caring..you. Its so rare to find someone just like you to fulfill everything i need..everything" she says and looks at my lips. The reflection from the brake lights from the car in front of us is hitting our faces so its just red lighting in our car but she still looks beautiful.

"Kiss me" she whispered. I looked back at the girls then looked at her and kissed her. We just kept kissing till a car honked at us.

"Fuck- jennifer don't distract me"

"Im sorry mami" she said. Confused me for a second. Shes never called me that but I like it.
I heard her giggle and i could see at the corner of my eye that she was just looking at me as i drove.

"what do you want?" I ask. "What do you want?" She responds. "I just wanna be home" "my home" "well if you want." "I know thats what you want" "what? So now you could read my mind?" "I know that you got turned on when i called you that word" "What word?" I asked and looked at her as we were at another light. She smirks and bites her lip. "Mami" she said. She made it sound so sexy. Like really sexy..oh my gosh.

"See?" She said. I look away from her and kept driving til we got home. We quietly put the girls straight to the bed since they were still asleep. At least they were in pajamas. Then we went to jens room. I sat on her bed and went on my phone for a few minutes. Then i laid back my head onto the head rest but still on my phone.

I heard her slowly close the door and thought she was gonna go change so i let her.

But next thing you know shes in her bra and lace thong. She pulls my phone out of my hand and locks it then puts it down. I looked straight at her and she opened her mouth a bit and licked her lips. I quickly started to breathe weirdly.

"Id be lying if i said im not turned on" i said. She giggles and gets closer to my face. I felt her breath hit my skin. She tilts her head. Her lips were less than inches apart from mine.. shes just being very..teasy.

"Show me how much you love me..cause I'm so damn in love with you." she whispers. I bit my lip and put my fingers at her chin making her kiss me. My hot naked pregnant girlfriend is on top of me..it amazes me every time how lucky i am. Her bump doesn't even show yet so i keep forgetting shes pregnant.