54

Jens pov

"Do i tell Mom now?!" I ask freaking out to Lynda over the phone in my room while Emme was taking a nap. I just found out this morning the news I've been wanting to hear. "Up to you!! Don't take long choosing when to tell her though. She needs to know" "fuck. Why am I even freaking out when I purposely got pregnant. I'm excited! But it's actually happening! I'm actually pregnant! Agh!!" "Congrats by the way" "thaaanks. Um..ugh. I'm scared. I should've told her I was planning to get pregnant and explain everything to her but I didn't. I'm dumb"

"Oh shit. You should've. Okay... I think you should tell her now"

"I'm scared Lyn! Come with me. Let's go out for dinner tonight"

"I can't. The kids have a family night at school. How about tomorrow night?"

"...Weellll.." I say as my voice started getting a bit high pitched. "What now?" "I...well..Leah asked me out" I said and bite onto my nail. "She did?! Already??" "Yeaahhh" "is that a good thing??" "Yes!" "Oh okay just making sure. So how long ago did you make up with her?" "Like..4 weeks ago by now." I say and play with my hair just thinking about Leah. I'm a mess. I fall for her too easily.

"Hmm..makes sense. Okay then the night after that?" "Okay. That could work" "and who's taking care of Emme and Sofia?" She asks me. "Her sister. Don't worry" "haha I'm okay taking care of them. I was just asking" "oh well. Next time" I giggled. "Mmkay so good luck telling Leah tomorrow night about your baby"

"pfft. I'm not telling her tomorrow." "Okay so when?" "I don't know! Give me time."

"Alright. Good luck tomorrow night. Don't fuck up but, fuck her" she teases. "I'm noootttt gonna have sex with her that quick." "Mmkay. Whatever you say" "seriously I'm not. Shut up." I said and Lynda laughs. I know I won't. Not the first night back together. No matter how good she looks..
-
The next night

She looks fucking drop dead gorgeous. Dammit.

"Hey come in" I said letting her into my house. My eyes went straight to her boobs. She's purposely trying to get me weak. She knows me. "Hey Sofia" I said as she hugs my leg then I close the door behind her. "Emme is upstairs. Maybe you should call her down" I tell sofia. "Okay" she says and goes upstairs leaving me and Leah alone. "I'll be back. Go sit!" I said then went upstairs still in slides but in black ripped skinny jeans, cream colored cardigan and a white tank top underneath. Then my hair was down and curled. I didn't wanna look too fancy so it's literally simple makeup and curled hair. Plus hoops.

I just went up to check myself. Making sure I look good. Then I sprayed on some perfume. I came back downstairs, now in booties instead of my slides. "Ready?" I asked her "Yeah" she replies. "Alright. Sofia! Emme! Let's go!" I call out then they came downstairs.

Once we dropped the girls off, we were on our way to this outside shopping mall. We just wanted to eat and look around.

We had dinner which went nicely. Then we walked around a few stores. I wanted to just think about her this night out but I kept thinking about my pregnancy and how I'm going to explain it all to my mom. She doesn't even know that I dated Leah either. Plus what if Leah and I become official? What will I tell my mom? She's okay with me being lesbian but that was before I had Emme. I don't know about now.

As we walked, Leah noticed I was cold. She started to giggle and shake her head. "You're always cold" "Yeah. But this time I'm wearing a sweater!" "Haha..well you are wearing a tank top underneath which obviously shows"

"leave me alone I wanted to look cute" "You're already cute. You don't have to try" she tells me and I look at her and scrunch up my nose. Just like that. She has my heart again.

"See like that" she smiles and it made me laugh. It wasn't even that funny but I got nervous. "Thanks..so if I dress up next time in a giant fluffy coat and wear sweats which won't even match, I'd still look cute?" "Mhmm. It'll look like you're so comfortable with me" "Shut up" I said and smiled. I heard it in her voice that she was being sarcastic. "I'm kidding about that but no seriously. You're always cute. Enjoy how lucky you are to be cute" she said. I rolled my eyes and looked away. We're already being a little too nice to each other. It's only our first date ever since the breakup. "Whatever. I'm not but thanks. Also, Thanks for taking me out tonight" I said. "It's the best I could do since you literally always took me out. Now it's my turn." "I really didn't mind" I say and look back at her. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at me too. "Well I still owe you a lot" "no you don't leah. Don't worry about it"

We then stopped walking and she faced me. "Is there anywhere else you wanna go?" "What time is it" I ask her and look through my purse for my phone. "9:30" "Oh. We still have some time. Let's get ice cream" "You're cold! I don't want you to get sick" "it's fiiiiine come on. I've been craving ice cream for days." I tell her and she's looking straight at me. I started turning my body back and forth and decided to bite my lip which I know she likes seeing me do. Guess I'm taking risks tonight. No sex though. Even though..she looks like a meal..no jen.

"Fine. But let's eat it in the car. It's warmer in there"

"deal" I said and smiled and we started walking over to an ice cream shop.

After getting our ice cream we headed over to her car and just sat inside listening to music and eating ice cream. I still haven't been on my phone all night except at least twice. Same thing with her. I love it. I get all the attention from her and in doing the same with her.

It was literally quiet, all you could hear is the music which wasn't too loud. It was relaxing in here.

I relaxed my head back while licking off the ice cream from my spoon and looked at her, then she looked at me.

"You look gorgeous tonight" I randomly tell her. Good job jen. Facing your fears.

She smiles and looks down my body for a second then back up at my eyes. "You look gorgeous too..every night though" she said "And day" that made my me feel better about myself again. I licked ice cream again off of my spoon while still looking at her and smiled. I didn't mean for it to be a tease but she ended up watching me do that. "You too. During the day and night." I said then it got quiet and we were just still facing each other.

"It's crazy how your eyes sparkle reflecting from the light stands, and the moon light and it's dark out. You're lucky" she tells me. Okay I found that cute.

I smiled and looked down for a second then looked back up. "You're too sweet. I really missed those compliments from you I'd get all the time. Making me feel good about myself." "And I've told you this before but it's the truth" she smiles. I smile back and put my ice cream down. Then slowly lean closer to her and bite my lip. "Now I really wanna kiss you" I said. She put her fingers at my jawline and smiled "Then kiss me" She says softly. I lick my lips slowly and look down at her lips and lean in more till our lips were touching. It went slowly, I was getting butterflies. It happens every single time we kiss.

Then it got messier. That's on me though because I was really into it. The music playing helped me with that plus tonight was just perfect. I was really feeling it. Now all I taste is the ice cream on her lips.

I bit onto her bottom lip as I pulled back slowly and let go. Then I pushed her hair back behind her ear and cupped her cheek. "You're an amazing kisser." I said "same with you" she smiles and we were still close to each other. "This is our third time making out Leah.. like..after our break up" "I know.." she says and rubs her thumb over my lips. "Crazy how it just happens." "I know" She said again making me giggle. I gave her one last peck on the lips before sitting back properly. I'm just so obsessed with hers. I love her but I don't know yet when to say 'I love you' just like that to her. Last time I did was when I was telling her how much I missed her. But I really wanna tell her straight up.