85

Leahs pov

I'm with Emme and Sofia at Disneyland this time. Jens out with her mom and Emilia spending the day together.

"Can I ask you girls both something..really important?" I say to them as we were eating.

"What is it?" Emme asks.

"Okay..well. Your mom and I..since we are a couple right?" I said and paused. How am I gonna explain this to two girls? I have to explain it safely to Emme because she's my girlfriends daughter. Then Sofia because she's my daughter. They're both okay with the whole same gender thing but wow. I'm really gonna talk to them about marrying Jennifer.

"Okay I'm just gonna go straight to it. Will you guys be all okay and fine with me marrying Jennifer?" I asked. I got nervous but surprisingly they both screamed with happiness. My heart melted. "What??" I ask. "Yes do it!!" Sofia says. "Really?" "Yea! You and mommy should get married!!" Emme said "You guys both know how that all goes right?"

"Yeah. You give mommy a ring and she gets happy. Then one day mommy will be in a pretty white dress walking and I would throw flowers everywhere! I could do it with Sofia! Then you and mommy are in front and kiss and cry and everyone gets happy" Emme says. "Oh wow..haha..how do you know all this?" "I've been to weddings"

Aww..I wanna go with jen to a wedding. See how pretty she'd look and dress up.. and then we'd talk to each other saying 'That's gonna be us one day' and just imagine how our wedding would be from watching a wedding happen together....one day.

"oh I see. Well you're right..kinda. But yeah that could work" I giggle. "Mom you should actually marry her." Sofia says. "Are you Okay with that? Because I'll only do it if you two are okay with it" "yeees mom just do it!" "Emme?" I ask and Emme nods her head happily.

"Mommy said you'll be my other mommy if you two get married and I want you to be my mommy" she said cutely. I didn't realize Jennifer talks to Emme about us getting married.

"Awww. Really?" "Yes!!!" She yells. I smiled like an idiot. Emme goes over to my chair and hugs me tight and looks up at me. "Pleeeaaase" she whines. I'm actually very shocked how easy and quickly this went. "Okay okay I'll marry her" I giggled. The girls both screamed. Everyone was looking but I ignored.

"Dont tell Jennifer though. It's supposed to be a surprise."

"When are you buying the ring? Can we help you pick?!"

"Of course you can! Maybe I'll go check some out next week and I'll take you both with me"

Emme and Sofia look at each other and get excited. "Okay but you guys really have to promise me that you don't tell any body. It's just between us three" I said. Emme sticks out her pinky and says "pinky promise" I locked my pinky with hers then Sofia did the same.

I sighed and smiled again. Well that's cleared up. Now i have to ask her moms permission.. and tell my family. I'm so nervous and excited to even think about buying her a ring. I've been saving money. She knows I have but she doesn't know it's for a ring. Now I don't know how the whole two girls marrying each other goes.. like if I have to buy two rings or she has to buy me one too or what, but for now I'm just going to buy her one. Of course I want a ring too. To symbolize that I've gotta wife.. and I've also been wanting to get a tattoo like she has for Emme. But I want one for Sofia and Emilia..and Emme too? I don't know. Just a thought. I don't know where I'd put it though. I'd also get Jens name tattooed somewhere on me. Probably on my shoulder or under my boob. Maybe she should be under my boob since she's always around that area.. then the girls name on my shoulder? I don't know. I'll see. I'll ask jen. But focus on marrying her first.
-
The girls and I got home. Jens mom was here so I said hi and gave her a hug. She was holding Emilia too.